• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

That's awful.. asking people to contribute like we're the friggin church of manatology.

No. You move in, don't grief, don't steal, use local chat and shut the hells up.

Btw, my house has a free room upstairs that I never use. You can move in there. It's pretteh nice. :D
How is that mean? I just want everyone to see he's a good guy and he has a lot to contribute to Cydonia. ( He really does ;3 )

Lol, so mean taco.

Taco was talking ingame earlier, apparently devestator is an irl friend of his, and that he vouched for him.
I vouch for him, and he can stay at my place until he gets settled.

I would like to propose building a horse race track (in this case pigs). While riding pigs in my farm with TwistedWicked. I pulled out some wheat and found out the pigs are still attracted to it. I think it would be an awesome idea to have pigs races, with jockeys! Although the usefulness is nil, I think I its hilarious to watch.

I would like to propose building a horse race track (in this case pigs). While riding pigs in my farm with TwistedWicked. I pulled out some wheat and found out the pigs are still attracted to it. I think it would be an awesome idea to have pigs races, with jockeys! Although the usefulness is nil, I think I its hilarious to watch.
omg that is awesome!

piggy races! yay!
do you have any building plans for it? i'd love to see it :3

(feel free to use some of the town recources)

a)
Ok, there are some spawners in town, that are not working under current "no mob" policy
But (thanks for info I_DieAlot) there is way to bypass it, but it has downsides also. We can enable those spawners, but it will allow also normal mob spawning. So think about it, and comment.

PS :XP grind spawners shouldnt be anywhere near city, i can provide you info and access to my xp maker (which i made video of).

b)
Also, going to claim Chacals ship, so its protected already

c)
think about what you want to build on cathedral island south of cathedral place/basilica, that space has no use now, when tower district will be elsewhere

d) need more money, voting ftw

Any spawners in town should be ignored, unclaiming land within the town is a waste of money and a lack of protection, so no to A.

b) okay

c) I don't know, green has to get involved in the game again

d) Yay

:nope:
Maybe the population is too damn huge though.
13740682.jpg

Back