• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

There is still way to allow outsiders build in city, it just requires proper setting up and that number of outsiders isnt high

i recorded this at 9, went out a few hours, followed by editing.
now it's 2:40 am and it's finally done uploading

yes taco, it's your music :3

gnight

Yey, my ship is on Youtube
What's this texture pack again? I think I saw it before, but forgot...

Tell us about yourself, how long you've played (I recognize the name), why we should let you into Cydonia, the kind of stuff that you'd want to hear if you were a mayor and you wanted someone to join your town but didn't know a thing about them. ;)

This is from a looooooong time back.

My name is Koingall. Intrepid gamer and constant Miencrafter. (Intentional mis-spell) I have been absent from Team9000 for awhile, but I'm looking to rejoin it. As such, I think Cydonia is the best town for me to set down my roots in. This will be my first full year on minecraft soon. I have participated in several projects on past servers, such as: Pleasure Island, twice in fact, and have gotten to the admittedly basic rank of Cool on the classic server. (It was too boring after a while.) I like to participate in large scale undertakings. While i do like being in control, and am a little bitchy at times, I like to think of myself as good natured.

This is from a looooooong time back.

My name is Koingall. Intrepid gamer and constant Miencrafter. (Intentional mis-spell) I have been absent from Team9000 for awhile, but I'm looking to rejoin it. As such, I think Cydonia is the best town for me to set down my roots in. This will be my first full year on minecraft soon. I have participated in several projects on past servers, such as: Pleasure Island, twice in fact, and have gotten to the admittedly basic rank of Cool on the classic server. (It was too boring after a while.) I like to participate in large scale undertakings. While i do like being in control, and am a little bitchy at times, I like to think of myself as good natured.
welcome to cydonia sir!

I'm posting this in here so everyone knows, it will be back once Woot fixes breeding.
20120205012440.png

P.S. There's 5 chickens, 7 pigs, 10 cows, 10 white sheep, 1 blue sheep, 1 black sheep, 1 red sheep, 2 light blue sheep. Don't think about it.

Ah, forgot about that. Updated it, sheep are an exception since they can regrow the wool.
Uh, i killed red sheep when i was trying to push it back from wall into the pit. Silly me.

Anyway, here is the promised video of the way to XP grinder, i will be making one more showing how to farm properly (Pingo already managed to destroy few blocks there :D)

Oh, and for gods sake, remind me i should fraps in HD next time damnit.

Is this where I apply to join the city? I would like to join Cydonia, I was talking to DutchCheese earlier and here said to apply here. Plz invite me!
Kthxbai :D

-TehBandit

Is this where I apply to join the city? I would like to join Cydonia, I was talking to DutchCheese earlier and here said to apply here. Plz invite me!
Kthxbai :D

-TehBandit
yay, you found it!
now tell us a bit more about yourself, why would you be a good citizien :3

Back