• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

I've noticed the rail station has sat dormant for a while, but half of it appears to be done. Would whoever started it like help completing it if its kept symetrical?
Not just the rail station, but also the rails themselves! I'm doing a bit of mining on them, but they also need to be placed and lined with stone.

Because he's hawke.

Why do you care? It's a very nice lot of grass, I enjoy the lawn next to my house as well. :3

Anyone mind adding me to the Cydonia conversation? I have the blaze spawner coords and got some rods but it might be usefull as I am a resident.

Anyone mind adding me to the Cydonia conversation? I have the blaze spawner coords and got some rods but it might be usefull as I am a resident.
Dont know if its possible, i am yet to find way to add users. Plus it was started by GE, not sure if anyone else can add (if you can add).

Whoever planted the massive tree in front of Creeper's/Anaxo's...I put up a joke sign explaining the species of the tree.

Also...
2012-01-07_17.06.53.png

Hawke's lot is a tree farm. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a tree farm.
At first i thought someone made a nature shrine on it, oh well. Do a last harvest and get that stuff off my lawn please. I hate treefarms even when they're not on my turf.

Back