• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

If you want some food for your diamonds, i can do it. Still missing like 1,5 stack of diamond blocks.

Construction of Wizardy Tower will begin soon!
just wanted to ask, where do you want it?
I wanted it here :
wizardtower.png

But I believe Dutchy suggest another spot?
It can be many shapes, just say which one :D.

Shooter and I have a pretty large sheep farm with 15 sheep in it right now, the breeding problem isn't really a problem, all I do is have a seperate room to breed 2 sheep, once it grows I breed two more, they have another then I lead the grown sheep into the main pen. Anyhow, the number keeps growing, I'll probably stop at 20 sheep.

>Cydonia out of steak and cooked porkchops
>Animal farms closed

>So Steak and Cooked Pork > Diamonds
Melons are the ultimate subsistience food. They're utterly dependable, except when someone destroys everything utterly. (Yes, that happened to me, and I regrew my entire melon farm from just one seed. :D)

So you want to build a tower on a hill?
At 1120, -1950 (south west of Cydonia) there's a funny lonely hill. And it gives you a nice view on the town and the snowy biome. And you can jump and dive in the water.

ok as you all know, my IGN is jamesl2k5, and recently my current town has become abandoned, so i was looking for a town to move into, and i found this town and i was wondering if i can join. skills i bring: redstone engineering, solving practical problems (Engineer heh), and other useful skills. I can also help in town projects and i donate most of my daily $60 to my town. So yeah, i hope i can join :D

ok as you all know, my IGN is jamesl2k5, and recently my current town has become abandoned, so i was looking for a town to move into, and i found this town and i was wondering if i can join. skills i bring: redstone engineering, solving practical problems (Engineer heh), and other useful skills. I can also help in town projects and i donate most of my daily $60 to my town. So yeah, i hope i can join :D
someone who actually mentions the voting! welcome to cydonia :3

I did removed the water bridge, its blocking the water way Anaxo, so dont do that if it was you
If you really need a bridge there, prepare design and ask DC so you can make proper one on that end of canal

2012-02-08_00.53.22.PNG 2012-02-08_01.09.57.PNG

Back