• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

Does anyone have any idea why I have been kicked from Cydonia?
Any replies would be appreciated.
so raptor and i were cleaning up a bit:

shark_skull8
hagaren414
adios_friend
creepert9k
qiia
shampoodart
littleenkera
mrapplejuice
motorkat
mascool22
alfisonson
letimmy
reapersfear1
t7seven7t
diggin_metal5
hademar
feone
tacodude99

have been kicked because of inactivity or derp

reapersfear1, we were goin to add you again but you have to be online <3
ask an assistant to add you again

I take it you haven't been on much. :p

Well guys, this is the end of a struggle for me. I regret to inform you, that I will be leaving Cydonia, seeing that all of my items, including the elusive Dragon Egg, have been taken from me, my house destroyed, everything valuable lost. I will miss you all, but I can no longer live in this town that has been nothing but a struggle for me since I joined.

However, if you would like to take part, I will conduct one final thing, utilizing my own plot, before it gets destroyed and replaced with fugly grass. I will build a Mooshroom Sanctuary, cherishing my little pets, being the last thing I own on this server that matters to me, and then I will leave to follow an enterprise of my own, whether to make a town of my own, or join another.

Regretfully,
Ustulo
Bitch, you better join Haven, because otherwise, I'll find you, and do nasty things to your behind whilst you sleep.

I'll get the cattle prod, and I think I have an old-fashioned corkscrew laying around somewhere too.
Excellent.png

I'm noticing that Cydonia is quickly dying out out :(. So, me, Chacal67, and clawstrider have been thinking of making a new city to replace Cydonia and keep it more up to date. If anyone wants to join, we need all the help we can get on mats. and funds. We hope to keep this for exciting than what Cydonia has been up to recently. I <3 u all :3.

-XxTehBanditxX

Well I didn't say I would leave Cydonia now, I just want to wait a bit and see if anything happens in our town. Today I've wasted 3 hours of my pitiful life for bringing cats to Cydonia...

Back