• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

huh? what's this? :O

2012-03-12_23.11.19.png

2012-03-12_23.42.33.png

Dutchy we have found a Zombie spawn and have made a working XP farm! :D
With the little help from Allimon, High, and, Xizz. Allimon and I died, but it is now working!

yes, you all should obey cats...

meh, cats like to steal my chairs <3

And unfortunately, the cat has disappeared. Was he kidnapped? Was he hungry? Is Dutchy the one and only king of Cydonia?

Ah, Dutchy, everytime I see you in game, my brain lags and I forget about the questions I want to ask you. We won't build houses there, will we? (if yes, I could work on getting building resources)

Ummm, I dont think im a fan of the new storage. I had several stacks of iron and dozens of diamonds taken from me into public storage. Honestly, I kind of find it stealing. I know its public, but I can't take me 5 stacks of iron, and everyone be fine with that. May we atleast take some of our valuables and ores and put them in the private storage? Not asking for all of what I had, maybe 3/4 or half.

Just expressing my opinion.

Are there any hotels in Cydonia that are cheap to get a room in? I'm trying to find which city has the best price at the moment because I need a place to stay while i start up a little project of mine.

Are there any hotels in Cydonia that are cheap to get a room in? I'm trying to find which city has the best price at the moment because I need a place to stay while i start up a little project of mine.

You can rent Claw Industries' place, until I get it all set up. Just *Insert cheap price here* $ a day!

Back