DotA 2 General

Uggghhh... it's so frustrating not having a proper team... I'm fed up with solo queue.

Even a team with 4 of your best mates whom you know have an excellent track record at pubstomping, placing wards, etc; can still bring about the worst game of your life where everyone hangs their head in shame. You might hear the occasional joke on how bad the game is and the various chuckles, but truth is, it only makes it worse. Then there's that one guy who flips out on how horrible "you all are" and banters on everyone's fault and there's the other guy who tries to calm that one guy down so he stops ripping on the worst teammate whom is exceptionally quiet and ashamed.

Then brotherhoods become friendships become acquaintances become "who are these guys on my facebook?"

I've been there.

We've all been there.

Good times.

A wooden object that can.... think? :confused:
Dota heroes suck, they're are stupidly unoriginal and incredibly bland.

I wish Dota had a hero who was this hot babe with humongous breasts and some incarnation of a fetish: i.e. catgirl, teacher, bunny ears, succubus etc. Her skills would be a passive that's an on-hit effect, a gap closer, utility with passive, some form of crowd control and a skill that does burst damage. That would really change things up.

I wish Dota had a hero who was this hot babe with humongous breasts and some incarnation of a fetish: i.e. catgirl, teacher, bunny ears, succubus etc. Her skills would be a passive that's an on-hit effect, a gap closer, utility with passive, some form of crowd control and a skill that does burst damage. That would really change things up.
There isn't a hot babe with nice breasts and a fine ass in Dota? OH MY GOD! That is the first time I have ever heard of such a thing.

......... So, Riven from LoL?

......... So, Riven from LoL?
Like, a third of the champions from LoL :) Dota on the other has too many "Shadow" and "Assassin" characters. Shadow demon, shadow shaman, shadow fiend, shadow priest, Stealth Assassin, Phantom Assassin, Templar Assasin, Nyx Assassin. 3edgy5me
There isn't a hot babe with nice breasts and a fine ass in Dota? OH MY GOD! That is the first time I have ever heard of such a thing.
Well there's Lina, Rylai, Lyralei, Lanaya, Akasha, Mirana, Luna, Mortred and (emo 4edgy6me) Traxex.

Akasha is technically a succubus which is a hot girl with humongous breasts. She has blink (gap closer), scream of pain, sonic wave (big aoe burst damage).

It occured to me that you might be being sarcastic. :O

Has it not occurred to anyone that a majority of Dota players are douchejerks who whine in every pub game for almost everything like 'No Wards. Boo hoo.' or '2 auto-hits = noob'.

Or maybe I'm just in that tier.

And why is it whenever I play dota I have to pee? No other game does that. Srsly.

Akasha is technically a succubus which is a hot girl with humongous breasts. She has blink (gap closer), scream of pain, sonic wave (big aoe burst damage).

It occured to me that you might be being sarcastic. :O
Akasha: The LoL champion who is a Dota hero.

its been 7 years since first time i play dota, and i know eventually this map will be remaked in stand alone game.. anyway, i used many hero, but so far i only use these hero in dota 2
Axe
Timbersaw
Leshrac
Shadow Fiend
Luna
Drow Ranger
Slark
Troll Warlord
Lion
Mirana
Ursa

-if anyone want to team up, add me :D (username : frostune)

-in case you might interested in trading with me, Here's my backpack (i usually only accept trading one item to two item, but i'll always reconsider :D) [accept trading by real money]

-i think it would be better if Donvittorio edit the first post and add dota 2's t9k player (and ranking from statistic and commendation)

Back