drawing time!

Your wish is my command I guess. I finally got caught up with reading the comic (after like two weeks of straight) and this was all I could think of.

homestuck_minicomic_1_of_2_by_aviarei-d5g2s0t.png

homestuck_minicomic_2_of_2_by_aviarei-d5g34x1.png

Ok one more for the record and that will be it I hope :V
I tried my hand at a simple animation so I could put it to music.

bluh____homestuck__by_aviarei-d5gjkpt.gif

And to break things up a bit, I made this ... Jinjo thing as a Joke for someone somewhere else
rsz_1jinjolmao.png

I want to learn how to draw, but the thing is I have a major confidence issue with writing on paper. I believe this issue would be null if I get a.. Art... Drawing... Pad, Graphics Tablet
Graphics Tablet?
Think that's right.
... whatever they're called.

Firstly
What are they called?
Secondly
What's their usual price range
Thridly
Where can I buy them?
Fourthly
Any Recommendations?

Firstly
What are they called?

Drawing Tablets, mostly

Secondly

100-300 dollars, perhaps less than 100 if you can find a good deal

Thridly
Where can I buy them?

Internet, Best Buy, numerous electronic stores, though I would recommend online buying

Fourthly
Any Recommendations?

The only tablet I've ever had is a Wacom Bamboo Fun. It works great and has had a good lifespan (not so much for the pens), but it's small and easy to run off the side.

Firstly
What are they called?

Drawing Tablets, mostly

Secondly

100-300 dollars, perhaps less than 100 if you can find a good deal

Thridly
Where can I buy them?

Internet, Best Buy, numerous electronic stores, though I would recommend online buying

Fourthly
Any Recommendations?

The only tablet I've ever had is a Wacom Bamboo Fun. It works great and has had a good lifespan (not so much for the pens), but it's small and easy to run off the side.
Thanks man, I've found one at my local electronics store for $139
http://www.officeworks.com.au/retai...Computer-Accessories/Wacom-Tablets/INWAC5759#

Does that seem like a good deal, or should I buy something online?

It's an alright deal; for that size tablet it's not too bad. I would suggest looking around online before committing to that one though.

My Wacom Bamboo Fun was around 90 something dollars, but mine's a small tablet.
You make me feel guilty; I bought a Bamboo Manga worth $130, and I've only ever used it once, to draw a penis on Crane's face.

yay, i might aswell contriboob some stuff I've done recently or smth
IMG00152-20120920-0844.jpg

^One of the cleaner pieces I've drawn recently or... ever... so yeah, apparently you cant erase pencils once you go over them with sharpies.... i now know that...
IMG00155-20120923-0945.jpg

^and a sketch of a wilder nature i did a couple of weeks ago while watching samurai champlo.... yes.... havent gotten around to finish it yet tho :/

also blame my blackberry for the superpoop quality

yay, i might aswell contriboob some stuff I've done recently or smth
View attachment 130984
^One of the cleaner pieces I've drawn recently or... ever... so yeah, apparently you cant erase pencils once you go over them with sharpies.... i now know that...
View attachment 130985
^and a sketch of a wilder nature i did a couple of weeks ago while watching samurai champlo.... yes.... havent gotten around to finish it yet tho :/

also blame my blackberry for the superpoop quality
You need to make one for me. Make my name: konflakes
and in smaller letters below it put: The Phallus
I'll pay you in-game nipple flashes for it.

:I
Sorry, it's just... I read this line from Homestuck and I just had to draw it ;_;
HomeStuckWW.png

homestuck_kids___windwaker_style_by_aviarei-d5gy9kt.png

I referenced the poses from the official art. XD
WindwakerRef.png

EDIT: Jeez, the people on Tumblr seem to like this thing

edit: Editing this so I don't spam the thread with Homestuck stuff ._.
I don't know if you guys can relate, but I have this odd quirk when it comes to drawing stuff. If I just watched, read, or played something relevant to my interests, I get a ton of new picture and comic ideas in my head. After which, I have a compulsive need to draw out every single one I find entertaining until the urge is gone (and sometimes it can last for a while). The reason for all these dang Homestuck pictures is because of that very reason. XD Apologies.

That being said... here's a comic. >_<
homestuck___cereal_time_by_aviarei-d5h6xmf.png

Back