Dream Car Thread

I like anything as long as it is a Saab.

don't be too sad,but, Saab is out of business and the last car they ever made was the Saab 9-5 as of the beginning of this year, they are bankrupt and the company was sold off to a Chinese company which will only make electric cars, however the company that now owns Saab does not own the trademark for Saab's name. so the Saab name at this point will not be seen on any new models.

What you need to understand is that in Singapore, inport cost for exotic cars is something around 400% of its price. Which is why an RX-8 is considered cheap lol

Also, shipping fees and the fact we need to pay a premium to own a car here, which i think is about 100k++ right now for an exotic car.

Singapore: One of the worst places to own a car in the world.
your answer is obvious....visit the US/canada, buy the car, then import it to singapore, or, move to the US/canada. both of these options will cost you far far less than purchasing it where you live.

curse you initial d, oh I'm serious.:cautious:

86trueno_a.jpg

this
lexus_ls400_vip_style_by_inferno_87.jpg

basically the old lexus LS400, in black, very vip looking, stanced properly, and with the classy fucking curtains, only thing i would add are the gold badges vip models came with....

i've looked into this, and i can acquire a lexus ls400 with the gold badges for under 500 pounds, but cause of the retarded insurance rules here in UK i wont be able to pay for it, since i'm just a student and that is a huge 2.3 liter car.... FML

My dream car is in...erm...my dreams. Because I'm horrible at using any artistic computer program, my dream car will only exist in my dreams. Sorry. o.o

i'd like a phantom too.. but i like it stock, compared to this one with the body kit. rims are nice too, though don't fit as good on the EWB compared to the normal one.
I like the longer look of the EWB version. I don't know, just personal preference I guess.

Back