Dream Car Thread

I've always had a weakness for the Lancia Delta Intergrale.
4430686624_bc6bee739a.jpg

As long as we get to have a classy conversation about stocks over a glass of wine, and a game of golf.
yea.. all that matters, is that you got a rolls with a gold (or platiunum... silver just looks cheap) angel of ecstasy. though honesty, I'd love a diamond one

I would post a picture from the Robo-cop film set... The vehicles they are using are utterly stupid. Not sure if I would get in trouble for posting a picture of the Robo-cop bike :S

If we're talking about realistic dream cars, mine has to be the Nissan sileighty.
1990sileightysil80.jpg

it is essentially a 180sx with the front end of a s13 silvia, I would love to however get my hands on one of the limited edition ones that we're actually made by nissan, not just a front end swap :o
first time i saw it was in InitialD, and I sort of fell in love ^^
sileighty.jpg

Unrealistically?
Mazda RX-4
my_rx4_coupe_front.jpg

'76 Chevrolet Stingray
1976-black-corvette-coupe.jpg

OR a 67' Chevrolet Impala
6349435604_c7bd825dfc_z.jpg

Realistically?
My sister's '83 Mazda 323.

Unrealistically?
Mazda RX-4
my_rx4_coupe_front.jpg

'76 Chevrolet Stingray
1976-black-corvette-coupe.jpg

OR a 67' Chevrolet Impala
6349435604_c7bd825dfc_z.jpg

Realistically?
My sister's '83 Mazda 323.
I see that the stingray or impala would be more difficult to acquire seeing how you're an aussie, but the rx-4 should be a semi-realistic choice, seeing how easy it is to get to japanland from there.

I see that the stingray or impala would be more difficult to acquire seeing how you're an aussie, but the rx-4 should be a semi-realistic choice, seeing how easy it is to get to japanland from there.
The only car out of all of those that's impossible to get in Aus' is the Impala. I've looked everywhere.
Seeing as the rx-4 I want is my dads, it shouldn't be a problem getting that one c:. He's also part of a Rotary group so a quick as would probably find a nice project rx-4 do buy. Parts are the problem though.
And over the past couple of months I've seen about 3 Stingrays in my local area. Which is weird to say the least since they aren't that common at car shows.

Back