• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Echonia, The Fallen City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I would like to thank your "future" Admins as they have already told players they will, be practically already power mad threatening BANS, and the notations are: QUANIX!!!!! THEXRAPTOR!!!! AND ZACHASDY!!!!! but the winner is the nastiest, most arrogant piece of work THE XRPATOR!!!!!! YAY!
If I haven't said enough of how I feel I appologise! NNow tell lies and rant more over this subject if you please!
BYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is Team 9000 always accused of having nazis and/or ban happy admins?
They're good at their jobs!

I know I did not work at a speedy pace, to fix things and sometimes in life you have to "be patient" things don't come quickly, that is a selfish thought. I know I should've unclaimed the land but I did not wish to loose money my citizens had made, and in the end I did try to fix it by just using unclaim but sadly I wasn't on minecraft as much as the majority last week. I would also like to add the problem of the land was only brought to me for a week not a 2, 3, 4 weeks.... I am willing if you want to leave the server but give back the members of my town the land they have built on, don't usher them away to other places they're innocent I'm sure you will agree. Xraptor, I am a nice person I have told Italay and Bacon off before. Obviously not as extreme as you would go... but I am aware off Shooter also watching/being involved in some of Italays killings and not reporting them... oh yeh Italay told me he's killed loads of people!

Just let one of previous citizens take over the town,

Bye Guys (Doubt I will ever be back!)

And Sonic thanks a BUNCH next time I want to do anything I will ask you, you know just how to fix things :D I mean because a group of people are complaining you just make a quick and harsh decision without speaking to me! or the people in my town. I do appreciate a server with a great law system! I tried talking to you for help, before it happened did you nooooooooooo. And I would like to thank your "future" Admins as they have already told players they will, be practically already power mad threatening BANS, and the notations are: QUANIX!!!!! THEXRAPTOR!!!! AND ZACHASDY!!!!! but the winner is the nastiest, most arrogant piece of work THE XRPATOR!!!!!! YAY!

If I haven't said enough of how I feel I appologise! NNow tell lies and rant more over this subject if you please!

We need a dislike button.

I know I did not work at a speedy pace, to fix things and sometimes in life you have to "be patient" things don't come quickly, that is a selfish thought. I know I should've unclaimed the land but I did not wish to loose money my citizens had made, and in the end I did try to fix it by just using unclaim but sadly I wasn't on minecraft as much as the majority last week. I would also like to add the problem of the land was only brought to me for a week not a 2, 3, 4 weeks.... I am willing if you want to leave the server but give back the members of my town the land they have built on, don't usher them away to other places they're innocent I'm sure you will agree. Xraptor, I am a nice person I have told Italay and Bacon off before. Obviously not as extreme as you would go... but I am aware off Shooter also watching/being involved in some of Italays killings and not reporting them... oh yeh Italay told me he's killed loads of people!

Just let one of previous citizens take over the town,

Bye Guys (Doubt I will ever be back!)

And Sonic thanks a BUNCH next time I want to do anything I will ask you, you know just how to fix things :D I mean because a group of people are complaining you just make a quick and harsh decision without speaking to me! or the people in my town. I do appreciate a server with a great law system! I tried talking to you for help, before it happened did you nooooooooooo. And I would like to thank your "future" Admins as they have already told players they will, be practically already power mad threatening BANS, and the notations are: QUANIX!!!!! THEXRAPTOR!!!! AND ZACHASDY!!!!! but the winner is the nastiest, most arrogant piece of work THE XRPATOR!!!!!! YAY!

Lol.

And there he is again - bein' patient.

Once last thing, comparing peoplel to Nazis wouldn't work here as its not facist, your worse. I dont feel that the Admins are Nazis/ban happy I just feel that They could have dealt with the situation better, I even asked Sonic for the help to do so. I also know I am quite arrogant but I don't think, even if I had the respect/levels you have Xraptor I would ever go around saying that I am going to be Admin.

I wish I knew when the server would be up for the 1.8 update, I know its a next to impossible request but there's going to be a lot of Team 9000 members across the world rapid clicking on the "Connect" button until they finally get on!

This thread has been cleaned and closed. I have a feeling nobody really wants to argue anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back