• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

-=- Elm Creek -=- Discussion, plans, suggestions..

An Inca theme could be interesting

Machu Picchu:
800px-Machu_Picchu,_Peru.jpg

so basically, i like themed cities and all, but i still think we need a decent freebuild. Maybe keep these ideas for another town?

We need edited terrain for some of these themes, I hope woot can fix that for us. As for a theme... I'll go with the majority and say Mountain/cliff city.

As cool as an underwater city sounds, the name "Elm Creek" doesn't match that at all. I vote for a cliff city.

cliff city wewt, and there can be a creek at the bottom....so the name can fit for a cliff city !

The theme has already been decided.....your conjectures will be best put towards the next city.

If anyone hasn't noticed, the sky city is a picture from bioshock infinite, il be really happy if i can build a ufo there...... or a burger house....

So professor we still going through with my idea on the naming contest? No need to decide now give yourself some time then tell me if you think we should go through with it.

Your Family: Crypto1293

I kinda like the idea of a Machu Picchu type civilization with close bound communities that are willing to be supportive and lend a helping hand in building, farming, and showing the new guys around. A city where people share architectural tips and setup designs for a bridge so that everyone can have their own sort of home...

Back