Embarrassing Childhood Moments

Chucked a piss in the bubblers in kindergarten due to the teacher not allowing me to go to the bathroom.

When I was a baby I locked myself in a pillowcase in our apartment (the pillow had a zipper) and I tumbled down the stairs in the pillowcase.

My friends and I were talking about our embarrassing moments when we were younger, and it was really fun listening to what they shared to us. Now I really want to hear (Or at least read) your stories! :D

When I was running down the stairs and I missed a step then BAM.
~Teacher
~Go back to class
SRS.

Probably the time in home depot when i had to piss and tried to use one of the on-display toilets in the plumbing area... Come on.. I was 3 years old :p

Went to one of my brothers ball games when I was like 7 and was sitting on one of the far ends of the field and had had like 10 dr peppers probably by that time. Being the genius little shit I was I went to pee behind a batch of trees instead of the bathrooms all the way across the field. Went to go pee behind the tree and got bored as I was peeing and took the advantage of the open wilderness to make archs, spirals and waves with the piss line and then 2 girls walked behind there and saw me right as I was doing this piss like extravaganza with my piss line, and they all ran away screaming.

tl;dr: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I once got sick, so my mom went to the pharmacy, and as we are standing in line. my stomache starts hurting. the pain was too much so I i yelled across the entire pharmacy, "MY STOMACHE IS EATING MY FAT!" My mom was not happy.

Ugh, let's see...

As a kindergarten student, losing my ball on the free-day in the Gymnasium we had if we behaved during the week. Said ball was found, but picked up by another student, who proceeded to throw it across the gym after I walked up to him and asked him for it. A rage no 5 year old before me had known filled me, and said boy got grabbed by his legs and lifted up into the ball bin, but grabbed my shirt and we both fell in.

As a kindergartener, having a weak bladder in a classroom at the end of a long-ass hallway with giant, heavy wooden doors everywhere. Having a weak bladder in the hallway whilst trying to get to the bathroom, and walking back into the classroom with wet shorts to get new ones. This was a few minutes before lunch, and I avoided a certain stretch of hallway that everyone else walked through. I never did tell the teacher, because it was an 'accident with the broken water fountain'.

As a 4 year old, causing a several stacks of fruit to hit the floor in Walmart because an old guy didn't see me walking and he ran into me.

As a 7 year old, laughing too loud in Target and making a store clerk come looking for me because he thought someone was getting murdered.

As a 9 year old, getting accused of stealing food in the lunch room at school, and having to stand in-front of the whole school at an assembly and apologize for something I didn't do. Only to have the culprit caught 3 days later by a lunchlady. I hated my principal after that.

Second grade. Badish Colon, was sick. whatever,

Needed to let one go really bad, bitch of a teacher would not let me.

I asked again, said it was an emergency, she still said no. fuck her.

Finally after about 30 min. she let me go, went to take shit. felt better.

got home, went to go take shower, took off undies, saw huge brown stain. Dried. all i could think was school.

.....All because of that bitch. >_>

Kindergarten. I brought something to drink in my lunch box, i presume soda or something, I cannot remember. Turns out the container said liquid was in was not tightened enough, liquid spilled out of the container. When it was about time to go to lunch, my teacher found out. I burst into tears and told the teacher I loved her.

Also kindergarten. I was going to the bathroom right inside the classroom, did my business. I was having a really hard time buttoning my pants, but I thought it would be embarrassing to go out of the bathroom and ask for help. After many failures, I thought I had succeeded. Right when I was about to open the door, the pants button came undone. I yelled "SHIT!" at the top of my lungs. Everyone in any adjacent classrooms heard. I flung the bathroom door open and started bawling.

I have no idea when this was. I don't even remember it. Must have been when I was 5 or 6. Basically, that Pepto Bismol commercial with the giant godzilla or something was stuck in my head or I just remembered Pepto Bismol alleviates diarrhea. We were in the medicine aisle, and I found a woman getting some Pepto Bismol. I apparently asked her if she had diarrhea. At least I don't remember this enough that I can see it like it just happened yesterday.

;-;

Okay so here's the sitch

I was chatting up a chick when I was, like, seven, and I was too busy talking about Hot Wheels and Crash Bandicoot that I shat myself (what can I say, chicks)
Anyway my undies were full of shit, and it was a really hot day, like 30 degrees (Celsius) or some shit
So I walk into the bathroom and realise there's no way I'm getting these fuckers off
...without wiping fecal matter all up me legs
Logically, I went back into my classroom and got some scissors
Walked back to the crapper and chopped me undies off, then flushed the undies down the toilet
Freeballed the rest of the day

So the next day the deputy principal calls an assembly saying
"Someone's flushed a pair of undies down the loo, so one of you shits need to own up"
I owned up but claimed that a kid in a younger year had snipped my undies off and flushed them
Like, stuck his hands under the toilet door and chopped them off
And so the deputy goes to this kid and says "Didya chop Vorsy-kun's undies?"
And he started crying because he didn't
So the deputy grills me for an hour
I eventually break down and admit I'd made up the story and it was actually because I cacked myself
They weren't happy and I had detention for the rest of the year

TL;DR? Crapped myself when I was seven years old at school and blamed it on a five year old

beat that niqqas

Okay so here's the sitch

I was chatting up a chick when I was, like, seven, and I was too busy talking about Hot Wheels and Crash Bandicoot that I shat myself (what can I say, chicks)
Anyway my undies were full of shit, and it was a really hot day, like 30 degrees (Celsius) or some shit
So I walk into the bathroom and realise there's no way I'm getting these fuckers off
...without wiping fecal matter all up me legs
Logically, I went back into my classroom and got some scissors
Walked back to the crapper and chopped me undies off, then flushed the undies down the toilet
Freeballed the rest of the day

So the next day the deputy principal calls an assembly saying
"Someone's flushed a pair of undies down the loo, so one of you shits need to own up"
I owned up but claimed that a kid in a younger year had snipped my undies off and flushed them
Like, stuck his hands under the toilet door and chopped them off
And so the deputy goes to this kid and says "Didya chop Vorsy-kun's undies?"
And he started crying because he didn't
So the deputy grills me for an hour
I eventually break down and admit I'd made up the story and it was actually because I cacked myself
They weren't happy and I had detention for the rest of the year

TL;DR? Crapped myself when I was seven years old at school and blamed it on a five year old

beat that niqqas
Sounds like something from 4chan

When I was a child I logged onto a Minecraft server (I don't remember the name) after months of playing the entire community ended up foolishly accepting me. To this day I am part of that community after these 3 years x3! The embarrassing part was when I thought I could spell enough to communicate. I thought everyone was just being a dick, when they really were just wondering what I was saying. It's funny to look back on it now.

My best friend always haunts me with this story and cracks up every time she mentions it. So I think it was 5th grade when this happened. I was on the basketball team and that day of practice we were taking a written test outside. I was feeling really good about my test so when I was finished I skipped happily all the way to the coach and gave her my test. So then I started skipping back and at this point I'm facing my whole basketball team cause most of them have already finished the test. So I'm skipping I probably already look stupid enough skipping but I end up making myself look even more stupid cause I trip on the black asphalt and scrape my knee really bad. At this point my team was just snickering even the girl who I hated. My coach tells me "Want to go to the nurse and get some ice?" Well I didn't want to show weakness to my coach so holding the tears in I just said no..I'm fine..but she insisted and she also made my sister take me up to the nurse. :/

Whenever my friend mentions that story I always say "WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT AN IDIOT AND SPELLED SOUPCASE!" This happened in 6th grade my friend was in the spelling bee. Her word was suitcase and she spelled soupcase. XD

Back