Facebook Stupidity Thread

Facebook is starting to turn into myspace, and eventually it will probably tank like myspace, and twitter or something else will take over.

Facebook is starting to turn into myspace, and eventually it will probably tank like myspace, and twitter or something else will take over.
And all that will be left will be old school 20 year old skanky broken down jobless kids who are stuck in their highschool years and use it on their iphone and act like the people who use myspace do now.

And all that will be left will be old school 20 year old skanky broken down jobless kids who are stuck in their highschool years and use it on their iphone and act like the people who use myspace do now.

Mhmm. Although I do like how myspace lets you have unlimited friends.. wish FB had that.

I'm going to say Twitter, because of how it's supposed to be simplified with just 140-character posts and that's it. It came from a texting service anyway.
Though, it seems that these days, there are new functions popping up like hashtags, retweeting, not to mention the separate picture- and video-sharing services being offered. If Twitter does take over, it probably won't last very long until it tanks.

I'm going to say Twitter, because of how it's supposed to be simplified with just 140-character posts and that's it. It came from a texting service anyway.
Though, it seems that these days, there are new functions popping up like hashtags, retweeting, not to mention the separate picture- and video-sharing services being offered. If Twitter does take over, it probably won't last very long until it tanks.

I like twitter, but I use Instagram for my photo uploading needs.

You always tell me you don't wanna add anyone unless you meet them in person. x_x
But if you have a change of heart you know how to start a conversation. :P
I think you've missed the point.
But anyhoo, come to Sydney, so we can fix that.
Problem solving

*sigh*

HAHA.png

Back