General Anime Discussion Thread

Decided to watch Berserk again. Guts is still the epitome of badassery, Casca a fiesty bitch, Griffith an absolute cunt, and the ending a massive cock-tease. I should really pick up the manga from where I stopped reading.

Also FSN, Log Horizon, etc in 3-4 weeks. I am hyped.

Decided to watch Berserk again. Guts is still the epitome of badassery, Casca a fiesty bitch, Griffith an absolute cunt, and the ending a massive cock-tease. I should really pick up the manga from where I stopped reading.

Also FSN, Log Horizon, etc in 3-4 weeks. I am hyped.

Wait theres a season 2 coming for Log Horizon?? :O

Loved first season and i hoped for a continue of it since it feelt like it was being cut off or post-hasted (whichever explaination you wanna say.)

I don't normally go for cute girls doing cute things and while I heard this was made by Kohji Kumeta who also made Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei I was optimistic but cautious of fan service... However, I will make an exception for Joshiraku... as I really really like the animation style and humor.

Also, this ones mine
joshiraku_anime_image-HD.jpg

I don't normally go for cute girls doing cute things and while I heard this was made by Kohji Kumeta who also made Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei I was optimistic but cautious of fan service... However, I will make an exception for Joshiraku... as I really really like the animation style and humor.

Also, this ones mine
View attachment 143912

and what is this from then?

Fine then i was apperently blind at the time but thanks anyway.

EDIT: but to be honest the picture could have come from somewhere totally diffrent.

Fine then i was apperently blind at the time but thanks anyway.

EDIT: but to be honest the picture could have come from somewhere totally diffrent.
Just pointing it out it is there :p Although in post it does seem hard to find what the show was, whoops.

To someone who hasn't seen Space Dandy, explain this to me.
I need to marathon this once I have the time. I've seen like 75% of the episodes all segmented apart. Even though it actually has no narrative or continuation it still is one the greatest shows it come out in recent time.

I need to marathon this once I have the time. I've seen like 75% of the episodes all segmented apart. Even though it actually has no narrative or continuation it still is one the greatest shows it come out in recent time.
It's pretty fucking great, nearing the end though ;(

Have any of you seen the DVD Menu for End of Evangelion? It's pretty fucking great.
I've been meaning to post this since I got the DVD last summer, but it kept slipping my mind

Okay, i've now finished Elfen Lied which i started ages ago and i gotta say.

I hate the 3 kid bullies more then Lucy for killing Kohta's sister.

Why you ask? Well let me tell you hitting a animal or even just continueing hitting a dead body and Enjoying it and seeing it as something fascinating is beyond wrong.. and these were kids. I know they could have done worse but thats just as low you can get by bullying someone just because its fun, oh and Lucy's friend knew they were bullies and she must have knew what they could do deep inside her, even if she dident expect it.

In the end when you see how Lucy cries over her deed against Kohta i felt for him and thought more about him and his last conversation with his sister.

My conclusion is this: You shouldent be forced to weight a life for another life, no matter how small.

Sure i kill alot of flies when they "bug" me. (yes bad pun) But a small girls life taken away by a merciless killer or a dogs life who's murderers just wanted to bully a small girl until she was broken. (Therefore continue hitting the body for no other reason then enjoyment.)

I could continue debate about which more important but who decides that? Some people don't like animals and yeah, sure, if its in self defense and you accidently kill it thats one thing but kicking and then hitting a dead body makes me wanna lecture those kids really bad. (I don't think that meny adults care about a animals life then their "small and adorable kiddies" life when it come to this situation.) So when i saw this i was like, YES!
Lucy_kills_bullies.jpg

Again i feel bad for Kohta's sister and the last words he said to her. But i think we can agree that we humans have done worse things to ourself and other "humans" then straight off killing them..

Anyway not gonna watch again, am not up for tragedy and drama really even if it IS enjoyable at times.

Back