General Anime Discussion Thread

That was just outright horrible especially since she was screaming for it to stop...

On a lighter note, anyone got some romcom recommendations? I've got some under my bag and I'm trying to keep going.

Currently Watching: Special A

Watched (this might get long): Toradora!, Towanai (Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko), Noucome, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun, Hayate no Gotoku! (every single series), Oreimo, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Baka to Test (not sure if that classifies as one), Haganai (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai), and probably some more that I don't remember...

but yeah, some recommendations would be great.
I recently watched a series called Acchi Kocchi that was pretty entertaining.
Yeah but I don't watch a lot of romcoms.

DID SOMEONE SAY HELLSING ULTIMATE!?
tumblr_mll5dfQbMA1rskmo9o1_500.gif

Imma use that image as my new avatar. Brb.

Oh....looking for suggestions for this old warhorse. I LOVED Robotech/Macross Mecha cartoons of the 80's/90's.....any suggestions? Looking to learn new content of a similar vein.

I even go back as far as the 70's and Starblazers as a point of reference.

Oh....looking for suggestions for this old warhorse. I LOVED Robotech/Macross Mecha cartoons of the 80's/90's.....any suggestions? Looking to learn new content of a similar vein.

Eureka 7 (ignore AO) or Gundam are in the vain of what you're looking for.

Cutie Honey and Fist of the North Star.

Naruto: Shippuden? Jojo's Bizarre Adventures? Good for you!

I started watching Kimi ni Todoke while putting Special A on hold. Still looking for romcom recommendations if anyone has any.
Don't know what Romcom is, so I can't help you out there. And I gurantee you I'll enjoy Jojo (Vanilla Ice, Daniel D'Arby, DIO are gonna happen) *squee

Don't know what Romcom is, so I can't help you out there. And I gurantee you I'll enjoy Jojo (Vanilla Ice, Daniel D'Arby, DIO are gonna happen) *squee

Romcom = Romantic comedy, and I'm pretty much accepting of all of them, even the most cheesy.

I finished the first 2 Galactic Heroes movies and will soon be onto the series itself. I have been incredibly impressed, the show is exactly what I had hoped it would be.

I finished the first 2 Galactic Heroes movies and will soon be onto the series itself. I have been incredibly impressed, the show is exactly what I had hoped it would be.

I'm on episode 105 at this very moment, and I must say it has exceeded my expectations voiced in my previous post. I'd avoid watching the next episode previews; they spoil some major events and episodes completely (the narrator is a prick at times).

I'm on episode 105 at this very moment, and I must say it has exceeded my expectations voiced in my previous post. I'd avoid watching the next episode previews; they spoil some major events and episodes completely (the narrator is a prick at times).

Thanks for the warning. I hate it when shows do that. I typically skip them unless they are really vague, and then some shows actually put stuff relevant to the same episode at the end and then I get more irritated.

Thanks for the warning. I hate it when shows do that. I typically skip them unless they are really vague, and then some shows actually put stuff relevant to the same episode at the end and then I get more irritated.

The previews are for the most part fine, but at key points the narrator seems to be intentionally acting like a cunt to viewers; completely ruining major plot twists.

And I haven't noticed any post-credit scenes pertaining to a specific episode.

Then you'd hate the 3rd ending (like ending credits song/animation) to Hellsing: Ultimate, that spoils a MAJOR plot point if you pay close attention.

Also, sorry that I can't go 3 posts without mentioning Hellsing: Ultimate, I'll just go begin Slayers and hope that shuts me up for a while. Megumi Hayashibara voices the main character, so that's going to be awesome.

Back