General Anime Discussion Thread

this place is filled with rational people
]

Ok, thanks for your replies. I just wanted to piss of weabos, because fuck those brainwashed dick heads, going sparkle sparkle and other anime bullshit everywhere, pisses me right off.

Ok, thanks for your replies. I just wanted to piss of weabos, because fuck those brainwashed dick heads, going sparkle sparkle and other anime bullshit everywhere, pisses me right off.

Hm...okay. *whistles along*

Anyway, I started Seitokai Yakuindomo, probably the anime I have seen so far with the most sex jokes and Amagi Brilliant Park. Both are really funny. Also, I've recently just Black Bullet and Kimi ni Todoke, and have caught up with the Working!! series. All is going well~

If ye really wanted to piss off weaboos, try going to a forum that Actually Is about anime, as opposed to a sub-forum of a forum on gaming? x3

or you could go the Strait-To-Troll route and get an account off IMVU just to suit your fancy.

If ye really wanted to piss off weaboos, try going to a forum that Actually Is about anime, as opposed to a sub-forum of a forum on gaming? x3

or you could go the Strait-To-Troll route and get an account off IMVU just to suit your fancy.
Go to IMVU!?!? Fuck no, I have dignity unlike those 12 year old drooling pot heads

I am Weaboo, and I am an angry!!!!!!

Haha, no I didn't actually read the post because that's how little I care! I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Also, I feel I need to clarify that I am not actually a weaboo.

As for anime, I am a huge fan of Danmachi from last season, and this season (while not spectacular) has some interesting animes. I particularly like Rokka no Yuusha and Gate. I have yet to watch Gakkou Gurashi, but I like the concept.

Yay, I contributed to the conversation!

I rarely follow any new anime but there is one this season that really has me hooked, Gangsta, which is like the only seinen anime this season. It's like Black Lagoon in Italy in the loosest term I can describe it.

Also, has an awesome op to top

Can anyone tell me now if any of these anime are bad because I'm very early into all of them and I won't feel bad stopping any of them at the moment:

Robotics;Notes
Michiko & Hatchin
Sankarea
Ninja Slayer from Animation
Gangsta

Can anyone tell me now if any of these anime are bad because I'm very early into all of them and I won't feel bad stopping any of them at the moment:

Robotics;Notes
Michiko & Hatchin
Sankarea
Gangsta

I don't know, sorry!

分かりません、ごめん!

Robotics;Notes
Michiko & Hatchin
Sankarea
Gangsta

Ninja Slayer has crap animation.

Gangsta. is really fucking good so far.

Ninja Slayer has crap animation.

Gangsta. is really fucking good so far.
Yeah but the crap animation is a part of the joke, so that's one of the reasons why I love it (plus the female characters are fully animated so there's another joke)

And holy shit Gangsta is fucking great right now!

So, Berserk is back and undoubtedly going to go on hiatus again soon, and Lionsgate is reportedly doing a live-action Naruto film. Is it just me, or does anyone else smell another whitewashed Avatar: The Last Airbender and Dragon Ball: Evolution coming?

So, Berserk is back and undoubtedly going to go on hiatus again soon, and Lionsgate is reportedly doing a live-action Naruto film. Is it just me, or does anyone else smell another whitewashed Avatar: The Last Airbender and Dragon Ball: Evolution coming?
I will watch it out of obligation nonetheless.

So, I was writing a recommendation to watch/avoid summer's seasonal anime but then my browser decided to crash on me and in the process empty my clipboard. Alas, I leave with you with the short and very shitty version instead.

Spring Leftovers/Long Running:

Diamond no Ace: Second Season - Baseball/Realisticy/Watch if you want.

Ore Monogatari!! - Shojo/Unconventional Romance/Pretty Good/Fans of Shojo should watch.

Shokugeki no Souma – Cooking/Mouth-Watering/Fun/Worth a Watch.

Durararararararara!!! – It’s Durarararara, do I need to explain?

Baby Steps – Tennis/Romance/Realistic/Excellent watch if you can get past the animation style and pacing.

Arslan Senki - Adaptation of Hiromu Arakawa’s (FMA/Silver Spoon) manga adaptation of Yoshiki Tanaka (Legend of the Galactic Heroes) novel The Heroic Legend of Arslan/Persian Epic/Excellent watch.

Ninja Pirate Adventure: Timeskip – This really doesn’t need explaining, does it?

Seasonal Shows:

Overlord – VRMMO-Real Life/Protagonists are the villains/Fucking slow pacing/Problems are solved due to OP protagonist & Deus Ex Machina’s/Skippable.

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime –Shojo/Boy meets Girl/Setting similar to The World Is Still Beautiful/Manga is pretty good so far-Season 1 probably going to end on chapter 11/Confirmed second season for 2016/Shojo fans should give it a watch.

Okusama ga Seitokaicho – Ecchi/Short episode lengths/Guilty pleasure/Skippable.

Ushio to Tora – 90’s Shounen/Nostalgia (Yu Yu Hakushou/Inuyaha)/Spurred by success of Jojo & Parasyte?/Fans of genre will enjoy.

Prison School - Ecchi-Borderline Hentai/5 pervs + In-School Prison = Shenanigans/ Legitimately the funniest anime/manga I’ve ever witnessed/Definitely worth the watch & read.

Classroom Crisis- Corporate Owned HighSchool/Transfer student is actually new boss sent to downsize class/Fairly Boring/Dropped/Skippable.

Rokka no Yuusha- Fantasy/7 heroes-1 is an imposter/Mystery and Intrigue/Worth a watch.

Dragon Ball Super - It’s pretty much battle of the gods elongated with additional plot points (so far) and crappy animation, make of that what you will.

Gangsta. – Seinen/Dark, Gritty, and Unapologetic/Deaf Protagonist/It’s Gangsta/Excellent so far.

Anyway I can watch black butler in the UK without being set upon by youtube copyright laws that just feel disingenuous?

Anyway I can watch black butler in the UK without being set upon by youtube copyright laws that just feel disingenuous?
FUN FACT:

You can also watch all of Nichijou on Youtube because it's just floating around in copyright limbo, since the ones who originally held its copyright went out of business and no one has picked it up.

FUN FACT:

You can also watch all of Nichijou on Youtube because it's just floating around in copyright limbo, since the ones who originally held its copyright went out of business and no one has picked it up.
Or you could watch Berserk for the same reason...

Back