Google Chrome

Because... you know... when you've already tried the three most reputable products... trying one that happens to be your favorite is totally going to fix it. If three scans doesn't find it... well... you're just not scanning hard enough.

Use superantispyware.

It finds things most of the major other's can't. Don't know how, but it does.

Also clogged fans would not cause him to have latency issues on Google Chrome.

Just run cleanups, defrag, use "msconfig" to clean your startup, uninstall programs you no longer use. Run CCLeaner's registry cleaner several times AFTER you uninstall chrome.

I had this problem with Chrome. It was actually the GTalk plugin. It would open infinite processes once Chrome was opened. I forgot how I fixed it, but my PC would come to a crawl after it was opened.

uninstalled chrome
deleted anything with "google" or "chrome"
deleted every plugin i had (3, lol)
deleted something that makes random programs auto-start
restarted pc
used 3 different scanners (no malware found, just cookies, omnomnom)
restarted pc
used 3 different scanners
restarted pc (yes, i did this twice)

downloaded chrome
installed
???
profit!

i still feel like this:
a980a3d1_I_Have_No_Idea_What_I_m_Doing.jpeg

but it worked! :D

thanks guys! <3

Because... you know... when you've already tried the three most reputable products... trying one that happens to be your favorite is totally going to fix it. If three scans doesn't find it... well... you're just not scanning hard enough.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Because I disagree with you? Do you really want to get into this with me Clayto? Provide some proof.

Why don't you look up what combofix is or does and get back to me. I am not going to waste time "provide[ing] some proof" when I already know it works.

...Anti-virus? Combofix? What even is this?

Google%20Chrome.png

Google-Chrome.png

chrome-logo-450x300.png

Come on, people. Focus.
(in other words, continue derailment, for i have run out of shit to give)

Back