Google Chrome

Still no firefox on list! :(
why?
Code:
mcfar45 said

[img]https://fbcdn_sphotos_a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/575254_438284292857379_1557796452_n.jpg[/img]
575254_438284292857379_1557796452_n.jpg

Why don't you look up what combofix is or does and get back to me. I am not going to waste time "provide[ing] some proof" when I already know it works.
If you're going to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about, you had damn well better provide proof.

Why don't you just stop wasting time with your flavor of the week shareware, and go sit down?

I've been working in IT for 5 years and you are the one that called me out with your stupid comment. Why don't you do me a favor and kiss my ass since you still don't know what you are talking about. All you did was make a joke on a thread someone made asking for help.

I've been working in IT for 5 years and you are the one that called me out with your stupid comment. Why don't you do me a favor and kiss my ass since you still don't know what you are talking about. All you did was make a joke on a thread someone made asking for help.
First off, Just because you have been working in IT for 5 years, doesn't mean you know anything. I've known plenty of people who have been working in IT much longer than you have that can barely turn on a computer, so don't give me that. I've at a degree in IT myself, and I know that not everyone knows their shit.

Secondly, if I was just making a joke in this thread, then you had no reason to fly off the handle like that. You always do that when someone contradicts you. I'm just seem to be doing it fairly often, because you aren't always right.

Thirdly, if you're going to tell me that you know your shit, and that I don't after I have questioned your credentials, then you need to provide proof. Claiming that you've been working in IT for 5 years doesn't prove anything about the product.

Fourthly, outline for every conversation with clayto:

Clayto makes some claim that is completely unverified.

Crane calls out Clayto on such claim.

Clayto declares how long he's been involved with something as if it proves anything... On the internet.

Crane asks for more proof on the original matter at hand.

Clayto insists he's correct because he's an "Expert" in the matter.

Crane continues to ask for proof, not accepting Clayto's Logical Fallacy.

Have you ever seen the move Tommy Boy? I think one of the most iconic lines (and definitely my favorite) is the one about a guarantee.

"Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time."

Yeah people talk a bunch of crap on the internet and say all kinds of stuff about themselves that isn't true. There isn't a whole lot of ways for me to prove this to you other than tell you my job history and I don't think I have to explain to you why I am not going to do that on here. You will just have to take my "dump in a box" guarantee. Kind of like your claim that a college degree in IT means that you know what you are talking about (if you actually have one). I could post proof of a few of my certifications but again, dump in a box.

Dutch did all kinds of things all at once before his problem was fixed so we will never know what really did the trick.

Because... you know... when you've already tried the three most reputable products... trying one that happens to be your favorite is totally going to fix it. If three scans doesn't find it... well... you're just not scanning hard enough.

You can brush it off like a joke all you want but if you really think that each of these tools do the same thing:

You don't know what you are talking about.

So reinstalling the program didn't fix it... If only we had a LOG FILE of all the registry changes that had been made in the past 30 days (since Dutch started having a problem) maybe we could better diagnose and possibly fix the problem.

I am not going to sit here and sell a free product to you to prove myself when you are perfectly capable of looking up what it does.

If you're not going to explain yourself, then you have no right to tell me to kiss your ass, or call me out. I contradicted you, and instead of providing proof, you called me an idiot. You're the one who's not doing anything right here. I didn't say that having a degree in IT gave me anything more than exposure to people who work in IT, I don't even need a degree for that. For all intents and purposes those products all do the same thing. They my do things differently, but they do perform the same function. It's the lazy way out to tell someone to download ANOTHER spyware scanner. I'm sick of you pretending like you know everything, and no one else knows anything. I'm not going to accept your dump in a box, and I really wasn't asking you to verify your certifications or credentials. My point is that certifications and credentials are worthless and don't prove anything. if you want to prove something to me you have to provide proof instead of just calling me an idiot and claiming that you know because you've worked in IT for 5 years. And chances are if you've been working in IT for 5 years and no one has called you out it's because the people you work with don't know anything either, or you just get so angry when someone disagrees with you that they don't want to deal with it.

Tl;dr: Your credentials are unverified, and even if they were verified, they don't matter. If you're going to insult me, provide proof or shut the fuck up.

How can I prove that something is going to fix the problem when the problem has already been fixed and there is no way of proving what fixed the problem? It sounds to me like you are the one that needs to
shut the fuck up.
and get over yourself. What is it exactly that you want me to do? I never said you were an idiot. I said your comment was stupid and that you don't know what you are talking about but never said you were stupid. I know I have learned a lot studying for my certifications and implying that they are worthless because I don't prove something to you, someone I don't know over the internet, is just another stupid comment.

Jersey suggested another tool after you called me out. You going to tell him that it's the "lazy way out" too? If you read my last comment, I implied that combofix creates a log file that lists all registry changes over the last 30 days. It is a DIAGNOSTIC LOG FILE. Not just "ANOTHER spyware scanner".

Again, kiss my ass.

How can I prove that something is going to fix the problem when the problem has already been fixed and there is no way of proving what fixed the problem? It sounds to me like you are the one that needs to and get over yourself. What is it exactly that you want me to do? I never said you were an idiot. I said your comment was stupid and that you don't know what you are talking about but never said you were stupid. I know I have learned a lot studying for my certifications and implying that they are worthless because I don't prove something to you, someone I don't know over the internet, is just another stupid comment.

Jersey suggested another tool after you called me out. You going to tell him that it's the "lazy way out" too? If you read my last comment, I implied that combofix creates a log file that lists all registry changes over the last 30 days. It is a DIAGNOSTIC LOG FILE. Not just "ANOTHER spyware scanner".

Again, kiss my ass.
1.) I would say just telling him to run another scanner is the lazy way out. But he posted after my comment, and didn't really care about what I had to say.

2.) I might be willing to take your word for it if you hadn't been wrong before.

3.) I'm suppose to take it sitting down when you say that something I said is stupid and that I don't know what I'm talking about? Fuck you.

4.) You know if you had just said "It's not another scanner, it is a diagnostic log file" to begin with, we could have probably avoided this. I knew a long time ago what it was, but you just told him to download a random piece of software onto his computer and run it, without explaining what it does. He shouldn't just take your word for it.

5.) Your Certifications are worthless whether you prove something to me or not. Being good with IT has nothing to do with your certs, all that proves is that you threw a bunch of money at Cisco/Microsoft/Whoever.

6.) Stop claiming that your certifications are worth something around here, no one gives a fuck, especially because they can't/won't be proven. I'm not telling you to prove that you have certs, because it doesn't matter. Stop bringing them up.

7.) I'm leaving this thread now.

Because I disagree with you? Do you really want to get into this with me Clayto? Provide some proof.
See, your problem is that you only refer to him as Clayto. Not his actual name of Clayto1332. While his aggregate 5 years of IT experience possibly could be added to his full and proper name to make him 1337, he has chosen not to do this so that us mere peasants would feel that he was approachable.

I mean, the fact that he mentions yet another anti-spyware program after DutchCheeze posted that his problem is resolved, isn't at all an ego feed. Why waste time with evidence to dissenters, when you can post a forum avatar showing how happy you are with your significant other (?) and button down shirt on a gaming forum?

Personal attacks == fail. Claiming 5 years of IT experience for anything == fail. Trying (and succeeding!) to troll a thread specifically OT'ed to be a troll net after the fact? Priceless.

Come on everyone! Get the nets ready... who knew that troll taste like dolphin!

See, your problem is that you only refer to him as Clayto. Not his actual name of Clayto1332. While his aggregate 5 years of IT experience possibly could be added to his full and proper name to make him 1337, he has chosen not to do this so that us mere peasants would feel that he was approachable.

I mean, the fact that he mentions yet another anti-spyware program after DutchCheeze posted that his problem is resolved, isn't at all an ego feed. Why waste time with evidence to dissenters, when you can post a forum avatar showing how happy you are with your significant other (?) and button down shirt on a gaming forum?

Personal attacks == fail. Claiming 5 years of IT experience for anything == fail. Trying (and succeeding!) to troll a thread specifically OT'ed to be a troll net after the fact? Priceless.

Come on everyone! Get the nets ready... who knew that trolls taste like dolphin!
35lf08.jpg

Come on everyone! Get the nets ready... who knew that troll taste like dolphin!
Rule 16
Crane reserves the right to be an obnoxious arsehole at all times.
Welcome to Team9000. You must be new here.

Back