Google Chrome

Fixing derail (again):

Chrome. It's got Angry Birds.

Chrome.png

He did what I said. Problem solved. You're all assholes.

Clayto, I <3 you. No homo.

Crane, not so much.

HOWEVER, we all helped him as a collective (not very cohesive) unit.

THANK you. At least someone appreciates me and my profile picture around here...

Treachery! We have ways to make you cooperate Mr. McFar... perhaps iteration 46 will be more successful, yes? :biggrin:

Yes....yes it will......but only if you show me the money!

Anyway....back on topic....I browser switch between Chrome and Firefox all the time....right now I am in a Firefox stage.

Yes....yes it will......but only if you show me the money!

Anyway....back on topic....I browser switch between Chrome and Firefox all the time....right now I am in a Firefox stage.
Only time I use chrome is for bf3 because apparently firefox hates bf3 updates and wont let me use the integrated browser thing for bf3 or whatever it is.

Fixing derail (again):

Chrome. It's got Angry Birds.

View attachment 113582
holy cows..

how many tabs do you have open...

uninstalled chrome
deleted anything with "google" or "chrome"
deleted every plugin i had (3, lol)
deleted something that makes random programs auto-start
restarted pc
used 3 different scanners (no malware found, just cookies, omnomnom)
restarted pc
used 3 different scanners
restarted pc (yes, i did this twice)

downloaded chrome
installed
???
profit!

i still feel like this:
a980a3d1_I_Have_No_Idea_What_I_m_Doing.jpeg

but it worked! :D

thanks guys! <3

yay!

<3

I apologize for the revive but I see no other place to ask about this.

I've pinned Chrome to my taskbar but everytime I try to open it it makes a separate chrome on the taskbar, and it really annoys me since I normally use Windows+1 to hotkey to Chrome. Is there any way to fix this so that when I click on it, it only shows one Chrome? The same problem is also happening to me for iTunes.

problem.jpg

I apologize for the revive but I see no other place to ask about this.

I've pinned Chrome to my taskbar but everytime I try to open it it makes a separate chrome on the taskbar, and it really annoys me since I normally use Windows+1 to hotkey to Chrome. Is there any way to fix this so that when I click on it, it only shows one Chrome? The same problem is also happening to me for iTunes.

View attachment 118036
Bump for help.

The same thing happened to me with Firefox. If you put the icon on your desktop to the taskbar, it counts as a shortcut, and launches the actual program, and both the shortcut and the actual program stay on the taskbar. Here's how I fixed it:

1- Remove the shortcut from the taskbar while Chrome is open.
2- The shortcut is gone, while the actual thing remains.
3- I don't know what the option is called on the English Windows, but right click the Chrome on the taskbar and attach it to the taskbar.
4- It should work properly now.

Back