Got Questions?

Does anyone have any clue what the real meaning behind this weird anime Fooly Cooly(Furi Kuri) is? After only six episodes and a fast paced storyline, it's still confusing after all these years.
Anime has no plot
It is totemo subjective desuyo

Why does it hurt to piss after an erection?

Because your body produces acid that burns through your penis in order to destroy it.

Why do I love ice cream so much?

Because you're secretly Lactose intolerant and into S&M stuff, and you like to punish yourself like that :3

Why is Nightranger's Music so god damn amazing and relatable?

Because you're secretly Lactose intolerant and into S&M stuff, and you like to punish yourself like that :3

Why is Nightranger's Music so god damn amazing and relatable?

Because Nightranger's music presents answers to challenges in life by incorporating rock and roll(a universal language).

How do sailing stones move on there own in the desert?

They don't, because they aren't inanimate. They're actually my children, learning how to walk.

Why are humans fascinated with the breasts?

Yes.
Why is?
Because you touch yourself at night.
Sans_titre-1.jpg

Why didn't humans build a 1:1 Moon model with Legos and blow it up yet?

They don't, because they aren't inanimate. They're actually my children, learning how to walk.

Why are humans fascinated with the breasts?
because from most humans' childhoods, the mammary glands are an ingrained concept of nourishment and comfort, providing sweet creamy nutrition and tactile, sensory comfort at a young age.

Why are humans so fascinated with Felines (cats, in particular)?

Because they taste good

Why don't people answer questions consecutively? Are they fuckwits?
because some people know about the "reply" feature for proper quotation, can't explain the others...

how much 'vors could a vorsprung run, if a vorsprung could sprung 'vors?

because some people know about the "reply" feature for proper quotation, can't explain the others...

how much 'vors could a vorsprung run, if a vorsprung could sprung 'vors?
Precisely 10.4 cm.

Why are some women more comfortable with a man taking their bra size than a woman? I worked at VS for almost a year, and I had women who specifically asked for me to measure them, and would wait for me to finish whatever task I had at the time as a busy supervisor; as opposed to any of the female associates that weren't busy. It was somewhat ridiculous, as I often had a small line form. Isn't it abnormal to be more comfortable with a random man to be fondling you than a random woman?

Precisely 10.4 cm.

Why are some women more comfortable with a man taking their bra size than a woman? I worked at VS for almost a year, and I had women who specifically asked for me to measure them, and would wait for me to finish whatever task I had at the time as a busy supervisor; as opposed to any of the female associates that weren't busy. It was somewhat ridiculous, as I often had a small line form. Isn't it abnormal to be more comfortable with a random man to be fondling you than a random woman?
Because chicks want you to fondle them, obviously. I mean, good op mate, you got to squeeze-r some please-ers.
I mean granted they were probably old women but still good op
oath

What's with all the sexual tension between Motorkat and Gurw?

Because chicks want you to fondle them, obviously. I mean, good op mate, you got to squeeze-r some please-ers.
I mean granted they were probably old women but still good op
oath

What's with all the sexual tension between Motorkat and Gurw?

He clearly answered this earlier, he worked at VS. It's like she can smell it and is drawn towards it....apparently just like the majority of female specimens.

Why do I miss you guys so much?

He clearly answered this earlier, he worked at VS. It's like she can smell it and it drawn towards it....apparently just like the majority of female specimens.

Why do I miss you guys so much?
Because I'm a lovable scamp and my hilarious antics are family-friendly and shit
Also other people are okay too
I like Godlib

Why is Rupert Grint a perfect human being

Because I'm a lovable scamp and my hilarious antics are family-friendly and shit
Also other people are okay too
I like Godlib

Why is Rupert Grint a perfect human being
Because he has no soul.

I'm temporarily out of questions, someone else can field a different one. I'm still ruminating over the actual answer to Vorsy's previous question. Perhaps MotorKat can shed some light on that one.

Because Rupert Grint has that redhead boyish charm that makes girls and pedophiles all moist and bothered. IS OKAY TO LIKE REDHEADS.

Would I make a better president than Obama?

Because Rupert Grint has that redhead boyish charm that makes girls and pedophiles all moist and bothered. IS OKAY TO LIKE REDHEADS.

Would I make a better president than Obama?
Yes, because you would solve problems with magic and not with violence.

When will GTA6 be available on the market ?

Back