Got Questions?

yea, i cn @ule red yr tipd ritng.

what is actually special about Albuquerque, aside from all the references made to it?
The name. Honestly it's the same as Timbuktu. It's just a fun, odd name that people like to say, so it made its way into common sayings.

Why does Tapatalk suck so much?

The name. Honestly it's the same as Timbuktu. It's just a fun, odd name that people like to say, so it made its way into common sayings.

Why does Tapatalk suck so much?
For the same reason everything sucks.
Terribad UI.

:C no question? fiiine...

Where, in the world is Carmen San Diego?

related: If Waldo and Carmen san Diego hooked up, they would be as infamous as Bonnie and Clyde, and daring as Indiana jones, and harder to find than the missing other sock from the dryer.

Why is my class ring so fucking amazing?

related: If Waldo and Carmen san Diego hooked up, they would be as infamous as Bonnie and Clyde, and daring as Indiana jones, and harder to find than the missing other sock from the dryer.

first, related:
waldo-carmen.jpg
wis_Wheres-love.png
its a fairly common cosplay among couples, someday that would be fun to dress up as x3

as for class rings: they be blingin'. enuff said.

... ...... why am I up at this god-awful hour (its after 5am) when the day before i only had an hour of sleep, and i made sure to go sleep before mmidnight my timezone this last night ;(

Because you aren't old enough to understand the futility of a class ring, representing the worst years of your awkward, teenage life thus far.

If we, as straight/bisexual male or bisexual/homosexual female humans, are driven by the instinct towards social sex, why is a woman wearing certain styles of clothing more alluring than a completely nude female?

EDIT: Ninja'd by a half-asleep Kitty. Curse me and my intense drive towards being politically correct.

Cuz Pizza looks and tastes better in a box than being anywhere else like a white ceramic plate you animal.

Do you crave pizza now?

Cuz Pizza looks and tastes better in a box than being anywhere else like a white ceramic plate you animal.

Do you crave pizza now?
That is quite possibly the most informative response to that question I've ever seen. No, I do not crave pizza.

Is everything nuder control?

For the same reason everything sucks.
Terribad UI.
No burning question, huh?

3tmqgo.jpg

That is quite possibly the most informative response to that question I've ever seen. No, I do not crave pizza.

Is everything nuder control?
Well, griefers are still NOT nuder control, I think.

Why doesn't the sun just have a simple light bulb function where earthmen may land upon it and change its bulb every millennia?

No burning question, huh?

3tmqgo.jpg

Well, griefers are still NOT nuder control, I think.

Why doesn't the sun just have a simple light bulb function where earthmen may land upon it and change its bulb every millennia?
Because, The Kerbal Space Program lacks funding.

Speaking of which, how many Kerbals does it take to change a lightbulb?

Their varying intellect suggests that such a task is near insurmountable even with an indefinite amount of Kerbals. More empherical data would strengthen this arguement rather than conducting this in a subjective manner.

Which animal would you to cuddle with when you are sleeping?

Because you aren't old enough to understand the futility of a class ring, representing the worst years of your awkward, teenage life thus far.

If we, as straight/bisexual male or bisexual/homosexual female humans, are driven by the instinct towards social sex, why is a woman wearing certain styles of clothing more alluring than a completely nude female?

EDIT: Ninja'd by a half-asleep Kitty. Curse me and my intense drive towards being politically correct.

tbh, Intermediate (4 and 5th grade) by far was my awkward years. so yeah

Back