Got Questions?

Gurw don't pretend like you've ever had sex
Rosy Palms is not a real person
It's a euphemism

Why does semen taste like foie gras?
Maybe your does. Mine tastes like unicorns.

If you put a stormtrooper in a perfectly round room and tell him to shoot at the walls, would he still miss?

African or European?

My laptop charger (not the charging indicator on the laptop) keeps blinking and it doesn't charge my laptop what should I do? (Serious answer please)

A touch of both will allow me to play both well but I'm gonna need to have some mana-fixing or I'll get mana screwed.

DISREGARD SECOND QUESTION

You Wake up and find this next to you.

sleeping+horse.jpg

What do?

Wonder why the hell I'm waking up on a beach.
Hmm? What about the horse, you say?
I have no time for your nonsense, there's a mystery to be solved.

Why is my metabolism so sloth-like?

Get a new charger. It's likely the solenoid inside is compromised.
I wouldn't know, I've never heard of them.

Why is SethBling such a genius?
Because he is SethBling.

What is the question to Life, the Universe, and Everything else?

Because he is SethBling.

What is the question to Life, the Universe, and Everything else?
It is impossible to know both the Question and the Answer simultaneously. Since we all know the Answer is 42, we can never learn the Question.

I repeat my previous question, and request an actual answer instead of the bullshit excuse for laziness that Pyrhos gave me.

It is impossible to know both the Question and the Answer simultaneously. Since we all know the Answer is 42, we can never learn the Question.

I repeat my previous question, and request an actual answer instead of the bullshit excuse for laziness that Pyrhos gave me.
Mkay, fine. One can assume that he gets his geniusness from being extremely talented with redstone, and can even then get that he got a good education to have such an understanding with complex maths, which can be then applied to redstone mechanics.

Mkay, fine. One can assume that he gets his geniusness from being extremely talented with redstone, and can even then get that he got a good education to have such an understanding with complex maths, which can be then applied to redstone mechanics.
Seeing as you didn't pose a question, I'll pose one and answer it
I'll save you the work buddy

Why are all Minecraft YouTubers sacks of shit?
Because they pander to 10-year-olds.

Counter-Strike is a reasonably realistic series of games, so why can't I aim down sights on me guns? This isn't TF2

What's with all the sexual tension between Motorkat and Gurw?
wut.

He clearly answered this earlier, he worked at VS. It's like she can smell it and it drawn towards it....apparently just like the majority of female specimens.
To be fair, VS actually frightens me a bit, as do the majority of most mall complex stores that house stores like that. I've only recently discovered places like Wet Seal and Forever21 offering boob apronscamisoles for those with the bustier of busts.

I'm still ruminating over the actual answer to Vorsy's previous question. Perhaps MotorKat can shed some light on that one.
I-I got nothing... *raises hands up in defeat* on my end, it could be whatever subconscious desires I have, its been a while since I've been laid/had an intimacy with anyone, however that would not conflict with my major objections toward relationship poaching.

Now, as a PR announcement, if ANYONE has an issue with me... being me, MotorKat, some creepy female full of the crazies, or whatever on this site or Mumble or other affiliations to T9K, they are more than welcome to send me a PM, and we can hash out and solve those discrepancies. (just don't ask for nudes on a drunk rampage, you fuckers know who you are) K?
so-uhh-we-cool-bro-you-mad.jpg

... oh, right!
Counter-Strike is a reasonably realistic series of games, so why can't I aim down sights on me guns? This isn't TF2

because it makes an unnoticeable difference to your hit ratio with handguns and some SMG's. Take into consideration the specified range on the weapons in question, and work with that. Some guns in the Rifle category that have scopes will allow for you to aim down the sights.

Why is there so much sexual tension between Vorsprung and Vorsprung?

No people, just a harmonica, 3 paper clicks, a bucket of icecream, and a gallon of gorilla shit.
4571255383a5285568514ml.jpg

Is taylor swift a reincarnation of my dead cat?
If your cat sounds anything like Taylor Swift it isn't dead enough.

Cn ny1 actlly red this?

Back