GTA V

I need to play. I didn't know that kind of shit could be done.
You have no idea :D

This one time, I landed a Titan next to a train track where a friend was. I was half way turned around to take off again and she was like "hey come see me new clothes and stuff" so I go see. Then out of nowhere I tell her "omg it would be so hilarious if a train randomly came" XD

Guess what happened when I got back in the Titan :|

Or this other time to dude was in a tank, his friend had a Frogger following around, and another inm a Cargobob, lifting the tank to anywhere they could get kills. Sticky bombs saves us that day :D

Oh yeah, my fancy hat.

0_0.jpg

Who decided this was a good idea? That's like going into a cod lobby and banning people if they say "your mom".

Is that the "bad sport" thing I have been hearing about? Is that a toggle setting in the lobby? I imagine a setting full of Team9000 people would be a bunch of ass-jackery.

Is that the "bad sport" thing I have been hearing about? Is that a toggle setting in the lobby? I imagine a setting full of Team9000 people would be a bunch of ass-jackery.
It is the bad sport, and no, it is not a toggleable setting. It just exists and must be abided by.

If you become a bad sport you will only be able to play with other bad sports until the time limit runs out. Maximum sentence is 1 day 23 hours 58 minutes. you can't play with any of your friends during this time unless they are also bad sports.

Edit~ Speaking of bad sports, Im planning on trying out the golfing activity when I get home from work.

guys, all of you who are playing this shizzle online right now please add me: remidemi2k13!!
otherwise I only have squeebzerator on my friend list from here, and I have to play with classmates.... and there's only so much british-ness i can stand in a day.

also, lvl18 and 205k apartment with 10car garage is mine (evil laugh) having lvl56's as mates is pretty cool :D

guys, all of you who are playing this shizzle online right now please add me: remidemi2k13!!
otherwise I only have squeebzerator on my friend list from here, and I have to play with classmates.... and there's only so much british-ness i can stand in a day.

also, lvl18 and 205k apartment with 10car garage is mine (evil laugh) having lvl56's as mates is pretty cool :D
I remember seeing that name somewhere... did you send me an invite to an activity at one point or a friend request or something?

Oh, and you would be adding a lvl 93 to your list of mates.

I remember seeing that name somewhere... did you send me an invite to an activity at one point or a friend request or something?

Oh, and you would be adding a lvl 93 to your list of mates.
I think I invited a bunch off of some probably outdated list i found floating around here.

coolio :D i don't mind money :D

I'm interested in joining the T9K GTAO Crew. I have GTA5 on PS3.

PSN: jrl51592

I got a invite to join the illumini as well.... I might accept it.

EDIT: I found and joined the crew.

That apartment is probably the best. Near the beach, which is nice. Also is, according to what I've been told, A LOT nicer than the 400k one. I also have this apartment. Pretty neat penthouse and all :D

Also anyone who hasn't friended me yet, my PSN is Kingsleh_08

Back