GTA V

That apartment is probably the best. Near the beach, which is nice. Also is, according to what I've been told, A LOT nicer than the 400k one. I also have this apartment. Pretty neat penthouse and all :D

Also anyone who hasn't friended me yet, my PSN is Kingsleh_08
The 400k apartment has the exact same interior and garage as the 205k apartment. The only difference is the view that you get.

400k apartment has a view that overlooks the entire city.
205k apartment has a view of the side of a building.

The 400k apartment has the exact same interior and garage as the 205k apartment. The only difference is the view that you get.

400k apartment has a view that overlooks the entire city.
205k apartment has a view of the side of a building.
Not the side, I get a partial view of the beach and can see up part of the city as well as where the 400k apartment is :eek:

Sooo....yeah...

AfaagNa.jpg

So I still haven't really played online yet as stilll doing the story mode. I have a bluetooth headset now though for in game chat. My only PSN friend is CSIMiami though so anyone with a playstation feel free to add me. Kimbal86

Something I found out last night, before I went to bed, while playing GTA Online. The bullet of a sniper rifle can travel through one person and kill anonther person that's line up with them. Some guys kept attacking a friend and I so we did what any other person does, we attacked them back. We kept killing them. They couldn't kill us because we didn't give them a chance to. So the three guys get in a car and start driving off. I didn't want them to get away so I pull out my sniper rifle and I line up my crosshair and then I fire one shot. With that one shot, I took out the guy in the front passenger seat and the guy in the backseat. It's my best kill ever! I was completely amazed and in shock. Since GTA5 is made to be more realistic than previous GTA's, I'm assuming that the sniper can kill multiple targets if they are lined up properly. Anyways, I was in shock that I had gotten two kills with one shot fired from my sniper rifle.

Something I found out last night, before I went to bed, while playing GTA Online. The bullet of a sniper rifle can travel through one person and kill anonther person that's line up with them. Some guys kept attacking a friend and I so we did what any other person does, we attacked them back. We kept killing them. They couldn't kill us because we didn't give them a chance to. So the three guys get in a car and start driving off. I didn't want them to get away so I pull out my sniper rifle and I line up my crosshair and then I fire one shot. With that one shot, I took out the guy in the front passenger seat and the guy in the backseat. It's my best kill ever! I was completely amazed and in shock. Since GTA5 is made to be more realistic than previous GTA's, I'm assuming that the sniper can kill multiple targets if they are lined up properly. Anyways, I was in shock that I had gotten two kills with one shot fired from my sniper rifle.

There's a mission in single player that hints at this ;)

I just got this game and played it for the first time and there's some weird ass shit that happens in there. Jumping out of the car and having your butt slide across the pavement floor with blood spilling all over. WEIRD shit. Overall, I love the storyline and gameplay.

Finished the storyline last night and got the end credits. Strangely disappointed with the end... Also I still have nowhere near as much money as I'd like.

I'm thinking about replaying the story so I can take advantage of Lester's assassination missions to be hell of a lot richer.

I did. I didn't start playing until a day or 2 before Online was released. So by the time I did start playing, lots of guides were available.
Noooh, but its no fun when you already know everything about the game ;o
But i guess you do have a point. I didn't have any guides tho :/

Back