GTA V

I resisted the urge to look at any spoilers or walkthroughs to get maximum enjoyment from my playthrough of the game. No-one is going to end the game on 2 billion unless they have read guides and spoilers.
I mainly looked up the stock market though. Nothing on missions or what not.

0_0.jpg

-me
-my car
-thee_pro
after our offroading session, twas a fun time ;D

0_0.jpg

thee_pro and my car lols
--------
Regarding the crew emblem I assume they can be improted from your pc, if the regular transparency settings aren't working for the background, has someone tried using the alpha layers?

Well I've got half-term next week, so I will probably be available monday, tuesday, and friday. Unfortunately i work on weekends :/

Well I've got half-term next week, so I will probably be available monday, tuesday, and friday. Unfortunately i work on weekends :/
Just let me know when you are available because my work schedule varies all the time. But for the time being, my Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm at work from 5:30AM till almost 9:00PM. The other days are different all the time.

nice! ;D I would have helped you out with it anyways, as I just got on xbox again :D
I have the car on my dummy character, but I ran out of time before having to leave for work :/

So if you are still online when I get home tonight then you can assist me with it if you'd like. id appreciate it.

Back