GTA V

I'm pissed that they still don't allow for full on charector customizatin. After watching some Let-plays, GTA V is just another GTA. Was not satisfied. Saints Row 4 looks a lot more enjoyable...even though it's pretty much Saint Row 3 with Prototype powers.

I'm pissed that they still don't allow for full on charector customizatin. After watching some Let-plays, GTA V is just another GTA. Was not satisfied. Saints Row 4 looks a lot more enjoyable...even though it's pretty much Saint Row 3 with Prototype powers.

Apparently extended character customization is available in GTA online according to Rockstar.

Apparently extended character customization is available in GTA online according to Rockstar.
I mean It makes sense though, you play the campaign for the campaign and the online aspect is more about your endeavors well online. I like that idea a lot really.

also I really wish I had like a ps3/360 to play it, it looks so good!

as far as I know gta online allows character customization...and a bunch of other stuff....but we will find out in 1 week exactly.

completed the main story, aaaw yisss
BVCxCh9CYAA-Xiz.jpg:large

Also was smart enough to make a save right before the final thingy, I would expand but I don't want to spoil :eek:

completed the main story, aaaw yisss
BVCxCh9CYAA-Xiz.jpg:large

Also was smart enough to make a save right before the final thingy, I would expand but I don't want to spoil :eek:
Just a tip:
You can replay the final mission through the "replay missions" section ingame to play all the endings. No need for a backup save this time round.

so 3 days. super excited....even though I know that the servers are not going to be able to handle the amount of players and more than likely will spend the first week or so up and down....but now, to get Jerzey to set the emblem and the hierarchy for the crew.

so 3 days. super excited....even though I know that the servers are not going to be able to handle the amount of players and more than likely will spend the first week or so up and down....but now, to get Jerzey to set the emblem and the hierarchy for the crew.
Tonight after I get home from work, I will send you a FR on xbox. I want to have most of you added by the time it launches.

No offense. Not really feeling it.

Need to set up hierarchy. Currently Godlib is Commissioner since he has reached out to me the most to handle issues.

Maybe take another stab at the logo. I was thinking we use our usual: :D

I set the logo as that as a placeholder until a better one comes around, and I promoted a few of you to the representative level. there will be more changes as things progress, but for now, this will do.

:EDIT: jerzey made a better logo already....lol

Back