GTA V

t9k gta logo.png

because social club has broken my emblems I try to upload....figured I would drop this here to see what you guys think....eventually they will work and publish properly....once rockstar fixes things that is.

Update:

360:
Skryter
Godliberator
thee_pro
Phat_N_Masks
MrFieryShadow
RemOfShadows

PS3:
kingjok3r
derpflakes
kimbal86 (PS3 - TV = No play)
Dr_LASR
mikeymagic

PC?:
Everyone wants it. Including me.

Ps3 STALKER_koodles

:3 Social club, KoodlesT9k

I like Godlibs emblem the best.

Online:
Guess to Godlib, I was trying to kill him. Was chasing him with my car on fire and we were both heading towards Los Santos Customs. Almost blew you up by accident haha.

Is it true that if you have people added or something on Rockstar social thing that you can play with people from a different console?

I like Godlibs emblem the best.

Online:
Guess to Godlib, I was trying to kill him. Was chasing him with my car on fire and we were both heading towards Los Santos Customs. Almost blew you up by accident haha.

THAT WAS YOU!! that was absolutely hilarious.

I like your emblem Godlib, just thought the awesome face was most representative of our community as a whole. While it looks cool as hell, yours kind of looks like a hardcore CoD emblem.

Thought ours would look best on a tshirt too.

Well fuck :(
Broke my brother's PS3 remote :eek:
His battery was already weak, so it was always connected with a wire. Now it won't even work. Not sure if it died out or if I broke the USB port on the remote since I did tug on it a bit too hard a few times :(

There goes another 60$ :(

Edit: The wire he had put on his PS3 remote did break. One of the pins got fucked up so I got another wire that was laying around, and it still didn't work. Even tried plugging it in a wall and on the PC. Still nothing.

I know the batteries are cheap, but I can't wait long enough to order one. Maybe the wire just sucks ass? What if the USB port is broken? :confused:

Also unplugged/replugged the battery and tried resetting the remote. Nothing.

Well fuck :(
Broke my brother's PS3 remote :eek:
His battery was already weak, so it was always connected with a wire. Now it won't even work. Not sure if it died out or if I broke the USB port on the remote since I did tug on it a bit too hard a few times :(

There goes another 60$ :(

Edit: The wire he had put on his PS3 remote did break. One of the pins got fucked up so I got another wire that was laying around, and it still didn't work. Even tried plugging it in a wall and on the PC. Still nothing.

I know the batteries are cheap, but I can't wait long enough to order one. Maybe the wire just sucks ass? What if the USB port is broken? :confused:

Also unplugged/replugged the battery and tried resetting the remote. Nothing.

So I went out and bought a gray transparent controller (an original) on sale at 41$.. Stupid taxes made it like 50$ :eek:<
So anyways.. Once it's done charging (which seems to take a while) I'll be back in the game :D

ok...got bored and added color to the smiley emblem...and created a new one from scratch...just keeping plenty of options

This game is taking over my life. Still working my way through the story mode missions. Have ordered a bluetooth headset so I can start playing online too.

EDIT: I also now have a TV. 39" mounted on the wall above my monitor. Incredibly uncomfortable viewing angle. Body is aching all over xD

Played GTA Online for the first time a day ago. Its really pretty damn fun. I teamed up with a random guy I'm assuming to be American from his accent . Went around robbing stores, wasted some people. Good stuff.

Made another emblem out of extreme boredom. This one is for..... The times when you people want to behave like gentlemen.

It's broken though.

Back