• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

GUHC (Gurw's Ultra-Hardcore) Tournament

I would want to unfortunately that is FATHERS DAY and i'll be busy doing shit for my dad and my kids will have some devious plans for myself i think.
I'd be doing something for me pa as well, but he's going out of town. Have fun!

hmm, it seems my minecraft client crashes when I try using either of the recent snapshot .jar files... :confused: will fix that tomorrow morning when I check to see if my name is typed into the system right.

hmm, it seems my minecraft client crashes when I try using either of the recent snapshot .jar files... :confused: will fix that tomorrow morning when I check to see if my name is typed into the system right.
Are you using the new launcher? If not, you should definitely give it a try; it allows you to launch in any version, starting with 1.5.1. It may very well solve your problem.

UPDATE: looks like my schedule just opened up, so I'll actually be starting on time. Sorry for the short notice.

So this thing is starting in about 6 hours. I have no idea what IP to join so if you could pm me that would be great. I might need to catch a nap before it begins.

Back