Gun and Gun Hobbiest thread revival

I do not do my own fills...I know how to...but I find that it is just not worth the trouble and I just buy bulk mil spec ammo for target shooting anyway...plus the last case of milspec my father in law bought me had a random assortment of FMJ, hollow point, and soft point ammo...so win.

I tend to find that it's a good way to sort through my day-to-day problems, every so often I'll go to my friend's house and just use his press all day. And it's cheaper by a long shot - ammunition is a lot more expensive here.

REVIVAL
So... some anti-gun group decided to make this poster.
Cuz, y'know, anyone who knew anything about guns knows that the entire casing is fired out of the barrel. (facetious)
gunmoms-graphic.jpg

Also, I turned 18 last month, so I may buy a firearm for home protection, since all I personally own is a .22 rifle that I used to hunt squirrels and rabbits with.

REVIVAL
So... some anti-gun group decided to make this poster.
Cuz, y'know, anyone who knew anything about guns knows that the entire casing is fired out of the barrel. (facetious)
View attachment 143329

Also, I turned 18 last month, so I may buy a firearm for home protection, since all I personally own is a .22 rifle that I used to hunt squirrels and rabbits with.
I bet I can make that same poster in 10 minutes with Photoshop

LOL are they? What a joke and I was not talkign about just gun graphics. I was talking graphics in general.

All the media outlets are a joke. Its not idiotic. Since fox is notorious at skewing the scale on all graphics. Kind of like how big that entire cartridge is. Not just the bullet. Anyways eat dicks.

Why the fuck did I even post on the forums again, fucking waste of my time once again.

LOL are they? What a joke and I was not talkign about just gun graphics. I was talking graphics in general.

All the media outlets are a joke. Its not idiotic. Since fox is notorious at skewing the scale on all graphics. Kind of like how big that entire cartridge is. Not just the bullet. Anyways eat dicks.

Why the fuck did I even post on the forums again, fucking waste of my time once again.
K.

Back