• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Gurw's Army PvP/RPG

It's a pvp server... shouldn't he be allowed to do that?
This is not the hardcore PvP servers you're used to. It's intended to provide a building-encouraged server that allows PvP for those who desire it.
The death put under the portal in the nether WAS NOT made by me, I assume (now I could be wrong) it was jigadirasu. So after that I figured out people were coming to my portal through theirs, so I blocked the wall with stone (I had plenty of stone to replace the wall back) so people could not get into my home. I was not intending to trap people, just keep them out of my home. So my portal was made to piss people off? Please shut the fuck up. I made it for use going into the nether, but blocked off until I needed it. Not some bullshit idea you came up with in your mind that I MUST HAVE BEEN THINKING because the almighty faggot TheGurw said so. L2admin.
You stated yourself that you rarely go into the Nether. Why, then, would you go out of your way to inconvenience every other player who happened to be near you, and then prevent them from returning to their homes? Seems pretty dickish to me. As well, you knew that the portal became a death trap, a decent person would have either corrected that or at least not made it so that they were forced to die in order to get back to their homes. Now, I'm going to address your other statements.
This is the last straw.

Let me all tell you about probably the most abusive admin I have ever met. Gurw. He refuses to use working plugins and uses broken shitty plugins causing spontaneous deaths, retarded bugs, and overall laggy and shitty play experience.
All of my plugins work, some are buggy and I remove them or, if the developer is fairly active, inform the developer so that the bugs are fixed as soon as possible. If a plugin does not do as intended, it is removed. Spontaneous deaths do not occur. Retarded bugs have either not been reported to me or are being corrected for the next release. Lag is almost non-existent on my server. Don't try and say I don't see it because it's on my computer - you're closer to the server than I am.
-The settlements and factions plugin is probably absolutely retarded. So after spending hard earned money, you buy a settlement, the already better off players with a faction can claim you just like that, therefore making your investment worthless and wasting your time. Not only this, but when you protect yourself so you aren't claimed, you are punished.
When you are claimed by a faction, nothing changes for you. The faction members cannot build or destroy in your settlement unless their members are also members of your settlement. Nothing is wasted, nothing is worthless. The only thing that happens is that the faction members see a slight increase in their daily wages. If you want faction control of your settlement, make a faction and then either make a deal with your owner faction to get it back, or regain control by sieging your own settlement from them.
-The server has too many glitches. Items dupe, these "magic books" can be used infinitely if you use them correctly, (and no I won't tell you how because you assume and bitch)
Duping items was fixed when I removed the death chest plugin that I seem to remember YOU complained about. Magic books cannot be used infinitely, or if they can, you should be a decent human being and a responsible player and send me a Private Message detailing how and with which books this can be done so that I can correct the bug.
-Gurw himself likes to humiliate me on the random, and spontaneously kill me and my friends.
Directly insulting me gets a response. Call me a fgt, I'll change your rank to Cocksucker. I fail to see how that's unfair. Don't step up if you can't keep up.
If I kill any player, directly or indirectly, I bring them back to their stuff; and if requested I give back any lost exp.
-Not only this, but I put stone blocks over my Nether portal so people don't enter my settlement. IT IS FAIR YOU FUCKING ROCK HEAD. I want my investment of a settlement to stay solo, not into a shithole owned by an asshole who wants to control the server and ruin everybody's playing experience.
Then destroy the portal blocks and re-light them when you need it, instead of trapping people in your settlement, which only serves to give away your location and piss them off, making it even more likely you'll end up with your settlement claimed by a faction.
-When glitches occur and items are lost, *cough*yourfault*cough* you refuse to refund, or fix a thing and instead we continue to use up our resources.
I apologize if you feel like I did something to cause you to lose items. Maybe you should point out specific times, and items lost, so I can reinstate your lost resources. Other than those lapis blocks.
What do you do? Spawn random shit, blow stuff up, troll players, fill my house with bedrock and obsidian.
"Spawn random shit" as part of testing, as a reward for being part of my testing you get a stack of iron. It has always been that way.
I put TNT in your settlement once. TNT doesn't do block damage in settlements. Get over it.
Yeah, I have a troll side. No arguments there. Everyone who knows me knows that.
I removed the obsidian, you got tons of glowstone out of it, and the bedrock was so you knew that I was being fucking serious about telling you to not be a dick. I'll return it to stone later.
Go ahead, start up and try to run a bunch of servers you can't manage, you can't seem to manage one barely active server. By the way, might as well ban me, I'm sick of your shit.
Opinion. I ran a successful survival server for a year and a half, seeing over 25 people on simultaneously during the day. I won't ban you until you break one of the laws of the server; if you don't want to come back, that's your choice.
I've played on some pretty shitty servers while I've played MineCraft, this isn't the worst, but new administration would make it much better.
Got any suggestions for staff? I'll happily take them into consideration.

EDIT: On that note, if you really didn't want other people knowing where your settlement was, you probably shouldn't have built 20 blocks away from spawn. Jus' sayin'.

This is not the hardcore PvP servers you're used to. It's intended to provide a building-encouraged server that allows PvP for those who desire it.

You stated yourself that you rarely go into the Nether. Why, then, would you go out of your way to inconvenience every other player who happened to be near you, and then prevent them from returning to their homes? Seems pretty dickish to me. As well, you knew that the portal became a death trap, a decent person would have either corrected that or at least not made it so that they were forced to die in order to get back to their homes. Now, I'm going to address your other statements.

All of my plugins work, some are buggy and I remove them or, if the developer is fairly active, inform the developer so that the bugs are fixed as soon as possible. If a plugin does not do as intended, it is removed. Spontaneous deaths do not occur. Retarded bugs have either not been reported to me or are being corrected for the next release. Lag is almost non-existent on my server. Don't try and say I don't see it because it's on my computer - you're closer to the server than I am.

When you are claimed by a faction, nothing changes for you. The faction members cannot build or destroy in your settlement unless their members are also members of your settlement. Nothing is wasted, nothing is worthless. The only thing that happens is that the faction members see a slight increase in their daily wages. If you want faction control of your settlement, make a faction and then either make a deal with your owner faction to get it back, or regain control by sieging your own settlement from them.

Duping items was fixed when I removed the death chest plugin that I seem to remember YOU complained about. Magic books cannot be used infinitely, or if they can, you should be a decent human being and a responsible player and send me a Private Message detailing how and with which books this can be done so that I can correct the bug.

Directly insulting me gets a response. Call me a fgt, I'll change your rank to Cocksucker. I fail to see how that's unfair. Don't step up if you can't keep up.
If I kill any player, directly or indirectly, I bring them back to their stuff; and if requested I give back any lost exp.

Then destroy the portal blocks and re-light them when you need it, instead of trapping people in your settlement, which only serves to give away your location and piss them off, making it even more likely you'll end up with your settlement claimed by a faction.

I apologize if you feel like I did something to cause you to lose items. Maybe you should point out specific times, and items lost, so I can reinstate your lost resources. Other than those lapis blocks.

"Spawn random shit" as part of testing, as a reward for being part of my testing you get a stack of iron. It has always been that way.
I put TNT in your settlement once. TNT doesn't do block damage in settlements. Get over it.
Yeah, I have a troll side. No arguments there. Everyone who knows me knows that.
I removed the obsidian, you got tons of glowstone out of it, and the bedrock was so you knew that I was being fucking serious about telling you to not be a dick. I'll return it to stone later.

Opinion. I ran a successful survival server for a year and a half, seeing over 25 people on simultaneously during the day. I won't ban you until you break one of the laws of the server; if you don't want to come back, that's your choice.

Got any suggestions for staff? I'll happily take them into consideration.

EDIT: On that note, if you really didn't want other people knowing where your settlement was, you probably shouldn't have built 20 blocks away from spawn. Jus' sayin'.
I did not create the pit under my portal, it was someone else, also, maybe if you wanted me to remove the stone and portal you could have done it yourself instead of making assumptions and placing ugly ass bedrock on one of my walls, and later suggested to turn off my portal when not in use. Also, almost every time you did kill me I had a decent amount of xp on me, (20-30 levels), and I've lost a few sets of armour and tools just to that.

Dude.

No.

Just, no.

I had nothing to do with the Nether portal mess, and if I did, I would've come clean. We actually had the same problem with our own portal. Would you think that I would do that to my own settlement members?
When I said in chat that someone deleted the ground underneath the portal, you even suggested it was you. You can't really point the finger at someone else when there is a small amount of active people on the server.

I did not create the pit under my portal, it was someone else, also, maybe if you wanted me to remove the stone and portal you could have done it yourself instead of making assumptions and placing ugly ass bedrock on one of my walls, and later suggested to turn off my portal when not in use. Also, almost every time you did kill me I had a decent amount of xp on me, (20-30 levels), and I've lost a few sets of armour and tools just to that.
You never asked for the XP. I'd be happy to give you a few hundred levels in exchange.

Gurw. Could you update the "Settlements" page to include the commands for players to leave settlements and factions, please?

EDIT: /settlementquit /factionquit

on a completely different topic, with the recent update, the villagers now have their own sound effect... which sounds like some Asian Appraiser who keeps saying "huuuuh... huuh huuh huuuuh, huuuuuuh..."

@_@ where can i buy gags for all my 30+ villagers who think they're in the Antiques Roadshow of Shanghai??

on a completely different topic, with the recent update, the villagers now have their own sound effect... which sounds like some Asian Appraiser who keeps saying "huuuuh... huuh huuh huuuuh, huuuuuuh..."

@_@ where can i buy gags for all my 30+ villagers who think they're in the Antiques Roadshow of Shanghai??

Could add that with a resource pack ;p

I'm sure you could just open minecraft.jar and delete the sound file within.

I would like to request a ban for juggaslav for making homophobic comments in public chat.

2013-07-15_172523_zps63552eb6.png

2013-07-15_172525_zps23af3163.png

2013-07-15_172527_zps98184271.png

2013-07-15_172530_zpsa840070b.png

2013-07-15_172533_zpsc0c95d54.png

Also, I don't know if this is against the rules or not, but he tried to kill me using lava. I don't have pictures of him actually placing the lava, though.

2013-07-15_174426_zps1bb0e71e.png

2013-07-15_174427_zps7caa34fe.png

I would like to request a ban for juggaslav for making homophobic comments in public chat.

2013-07-15_172523_zps63552eb6.png

2013-07-15_172525_zps23af3163.png

2013-07-15_172527_zps98184271.png

2013-07-15_172530_zpsa840070b.png

2013-07-15_172533_zpsc0c95d54.png

Also, I don't know if this is against the rules or not, but he tried to kill me using lava. I don't have pictures of him actually placing the lava, though.

2013-07-15_174426_zps1bb0e71e.png

2013-07-15_174427_zps7caa34fe.png
It IS a PvP server. Dodging the protections by using what is technically environmental damage is asshole-ish, but forgivable.

Homophobic comments, on the other hand, are not.
/banall juggaslav Just because they scare you, doesn't mean you need to insult them. -homophobic comments

I didn't have a problem with him until I went into our nether base just now and found he griefed/stole almost all of the netherbrick from it >:[
I just finished prettying up the place and now I gotta go mine for more darn brick to refurbish it!

I didn't have a problem with him until I went into our nether base just now and found he griefed/stole almost all of the netherbrick from it >:[
I just finished prettying up the place and now I gotta go mine for more darn brick to refurbish it!

Don't forget you can craft the brick now, getting netherrack isn't that bad.

Don't forget you can craft the brick now, getting netherrack isn't that bad.
I know it's not. I take it from the nether fortress's bridge supports. It's just something that I just completed and to go back an see it in the state it was was very unpleasant.
It's all fixed now.

I guess I shouldn't really blame him, though. He probably thought it was just a special part of the fortress and not something someone built.

I know it's not. I take it from the nether fortress's bridge supports. It's just something that I just completed and to go back an see it in the state it was was very unpleasant.
It's all fixed now.

I guess I shouldn't really blame him, though. He probably thought it was just a special part of the fortress and not something someone built.
Lone houses that are unprotected in the wilderness can be raided.

I asked him to collect netherbrick from the "fortress" he spawned in via the nether portal. I apologize if you made something there.

It's all fixed now.

I believe you misinterpreted my post. You can actually create netherbricks through the smelting of netherrack.

Back