Hatsune Miku

I highly disagree. Thing is this seems to be an American done one, not the same as done by the tour that did these:
which had animation done by sega. This seems to be totally different cause I was more drawn into the illusion in those then this one. This one looks like it was done in MMD. Still Id be excited to go see it and doesn't look too bad.

I completely agree the animation is better. I was speaking just on how the models looked. I also haven't watched the whole thing just yet, so I may be jumping the gun a bit.

On the topic of people who do vocaloid covers, I love JubyPhonic's work. Someone who I heard some time ago but only recently found his name is Alilem. He does many rap covers of vocaloid songs that can become very addictive. I'm sure some of his stuff has been posted before but I'd like to put his cover of Panda Hero up, being as it is one of my favorites by him.

Chorus version with nearly every popular Japanese Vocaloid cover artist.

Project Diva Arcade has some of the best background videos for any miku game ever.

also bonus video ontop of the last one.

Animated version of this song makes me wish there actually was a Vocaloid related anime. The song itself is a pefect set up for one.

Yuzuki Yukari, recently started listening to her, and I must say her voice is very placid and entrancing.

And on occasion, I find a certain Lily song that I listen to continuously.

Probably one of the most well voiced Iroha Nekomura songs I've heard.

Back