Hatsune Miku

No comment other than the president gives off an awkward vibe and the expression in the thumbnail indicates that he's a creeper...

No comment other than the president gives off an awkward vibe and the expression in the thumbnail indicates that he's a creeper...
Commercial advertising is always really pop-culture to a high degree in Japan. But wow they take it so far. It makes me almost cringe because it's something you hardly ever see, at least where I live.

Do the people here just listen to the songs or do you guys have the games? Wanna get some feedback if anyone has HMPDf on the Vita or PS3. Considering if its worth buying.

Also:
THIS SONG <3
Drop
This is one of the least mechanical sounding sound from a vocaloid I've heard so far.

This is one of the least mechanical sounding sound from a vocaloid I've heard so far.
I beg to differ

Do the people here just listen to the songs or do you guys have the games? Wanna get some feedback if anyone has HMPDf on the Vita or PS3. Considering if its worth buying.
Also not the best place for info but the only place I see that talks about that game daily is here

ahue

Miku 2013 concert. I must say the new models are looking better and better. Besides Miku and Rin, there's also Gumi, SeeU, and CUL!

I must say the new models are looking better and better
I highly disagree. Thing is this seems to be an American done one, not the same as done by the tour that did these:
which had animation done by sega. This seems to be totally different cause I was more drawn into the illusion in those then this one. This one looks like it was done in MMD. Still Id be excited to go see it and doesn't look too bad.

Back