• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

**Help Desk** --- Zone11

Hey Mikey, wonderin if you could help me. I have a new name: KingJuco could I please get permits and retain my old level?

wellllllll, Zone11 is no longer whitelisted, so I will transfer his rank over.

Edit: Seeing as KingJuco does not exist on our server, this is impossible at the moment.

Let me know when he decides to log into classic.

wellllllll, Zone11 is no longer whitelisted, so I will transfer his rank over.

Seeing as KingJuco does not exist on our server, this is impossible at the moment.

Let me know when he decides to log into classic.
no worries broseph ;)

Hi guys,

I would be interested in building a power plant (including all basic processes & machinery) in area M. I know that zone 11 is no longer white-listed, but, as it is a red-marked government facility, do I still need a special permit for such a build? If so, how do I get one? Application thread, submit drawings and specs, ... ?

Hi guys,

I would be interested in building a power plant (including all basic processes & machinery) in area M. I know that zone 11 is no longer white-listed, but, as it is a red-marked government facility, do I still need a special permit for such a build? If so, how do I get one? Application thread, submit drawings and specs, ... ?
As long as the space isnt taken you are aloud to build there.

i thought jucos awesome rank was for zone11 only and was to be removed when zone11 teraforming was finished. hence the reason he got in trouble the one time he banned someone

i thought jucos awesome rank was for zone11 only and was to be removed when zone11 teraforming was finished. hence the reason he got in trouble the one time he banned someone

He actually ended up getting the rank in the end, as he started assisting the mods and helping out.

Back