Hi everybody. My username is lacar1601

lacar1601

I am completely new to the Minecraft online community. Seriously, T9K is the first beta server I've been on. I've been on this server for almost two and a half months and only just two weeks ago joined the forums. Thus far, I think almost everybody I've met seems to have a good impression of me, but I can understand if I'm still deemed untrustworthy for being new. I tend to leave people alone, but I sometimes go visit other users to see their creations. I also sometimes give advice to the more newer players.

Favorite video games: Minecraft, Assassin's Creed, Kingdom Hearts, LoZ OoT, Mass Effect, Banjo-Tooie.

Minecraft T9K accomplishments: Active Waffleville community member (during its decline). Mined a giant circular hole in the ocean.

Welcome to the community! Please, don't put too many holes in the ocean, you'll let all of the water out. Also, this:

salutations.gif

Welcome and maybe I'll see you on classic sometime. I know everyone likes beta better but our classic server is much more solid as its been around longer and doesn't get updated as much. Stop by somtime and say hi!! Welcome to team9000 and have fun on all our servers. :)

Stop by somtime and say hi!! Welcome to team9000 and have fun on all our servers. :)

Actually, I have been on the classic servers for a bit before I went to Beta. As I am the kind of guy who prefers an immersive game experience over a social experience, I found the classic servers lacking.

Still, thank you very much for the greeting. :biggrin:

Back