How did you find t9k

As told countless times before.

Saw people talking about MC on FB. Checked it out. Saw that classic was free. Tried MP first. Saw Team9000 3rd on list as most populated as the two above were in single digits. Signed on. Followed rules. Starting building. Few days later I was an engineer.

Such good times. I miss Sky, Inc.

Thought sideboom and alimber were girls.

Called ConroD, ConraD. Got yelled at.

I was more friendly back then, but Team9000 taught me to not hide who I am, so I express myself freely, and many don't appreciate that, but I do.

Look guys, I know katphish may be a self-confessed dick, but let's not make this ugly. We can just forgive then and forget make him/her smile! We can all be friends.... Right?

Let me just say, everyone has problems! Let katphish just get over it and make everything lighten up again!
Look, we can't all just be friends, since he just, very clearly said, we are not his friends. We're not making it super ugly, we're basically saying if we don't mean anything to him, he doesn't have to mean anything to us, either. It's difficult to let something go when it's the fact that someone you thought was a decent friend, thinks you're nothing but a usernamed stranger and an ip address.

Could have sworn there was a similar thread at one point in which I posted about this, but I can't seem to find it.

Anyways, I found Team9000 through my brother actually. He went on the Classic server once and showed me the museum. I went there later to check it out myself, was impressed, but I didn't stay on there to build, as I was more accustomed just to build stuff in a private server with my brothers.

But a few days later, I ended up going on there again, I built a six-sided die, because I couldn't think of what else to make. But then I decided to make something more epic. So I built a statue of my skin. That ended up getting griefed, I yelled for help, and Wooty, Ozy, Daydreaming and maybe a few others came, the griefer got banned, and the three of them helped me rebuild the statue (As history on blocks did not exist at this time), which was then zoned so it couldn't be touched again.

I was then promoted to Cool by Woot, and I decided to sign up on this forum soon after.

Short story but here.
It was September of 2011 and I just downloaded Minecraft after a friend showed it to me.I chose to play classic first and the first server that even looked like it had a good name was Team9000.I clicked on it and stayed on there,I never even knew how to damn build.I just ran around looking at builds.About 2 months later I joined the Survival server and that's when I began to make my name here.A while after that I chose to sign up for the fourms and I damned loved it.I spent most of my time here on the MLP thread though :I.

I loved everyone here and so I decided to stay and I don't regret it.

As told countless times before.

Saw people talking about MC on FB. Checked it out. Saw that classic was free. Tried MP first. Saw Team9000 3rd on list as most populated as the two above were in single digits. Signed on. Followed rules. Starting building. Few days later I was an engineer.

Such good times. I miss Sky, Inc.

Thought sideboom and alimber were girls.

Called ConroD, ConraD. Got yelled at.

I was more friendly back then, but Team9000 taught me to not hide who I am, so I express myself freely, and many don't appreciate that, but I do.
Sideboom and Alimber ARE girls.

I am one of the first originating members also. Been around since the pre-team9000/WootTV era sometime around 2008.

I fell in love with Team9000 while I was on my first Humanitarian Sabbatical to South Africa. While I was there, I met many amazing individuals and fell in love with the country, culture, and the fact that a house only cost $25.00. During this time of my life I only had two passions: Helping the people of South Africa, and the Dance. After many of my friends went back to their respective homelands there was no way I was going to stay away from them, so I restored South Africa's internet connection using nothing but a pack of gum and three bits of string. Naturally I soon became a national Icon. I grew tired of exploiting this quickly, and instead sank more and more into my time on the internet. One day, while playing a rousing game of Left 4 Dead I became rather good friends with someone named "Yeti90210", who, as luck would have it , lived in South Africa. When I agreed to meet up with him and grab a slice of South African Pizza (Like American pizza, but with the crust on top) I assumed this was just a username, but he was in fact a talking Yeti. Terrified of this, I ran away from him. I ran more and more, faster and faster... and then suddenly I noticed a cache of weapons on the side of road (A shotgun, an Uzi, and a Hunting rifle), along with a seemingly endless pile of ammo. I scooped up the shotgun and made sure it was loaded. Before I could figure out what was happening, I was falling, Tumbling down into a ravine... when suddenly I felt a loud gunshot release from the firearm I'd acquired for protection. All went Dark, and I slept like I'd never slept before. I awoke what felt like several days later. I was no longer in South Africa, but in the state of Wyoming. How I'd gotten here, I didn't know. As I came too I still had the shotgun in my hands, now cold from the long forgotten gunshot. I looked around, and sitting near me there was a dead yeti. I touched it's matted fur to make sure that it was real... it was. I shuttered to think of what I'd just done, instead I trudged my way back up the hill... thus the story of my days of rock music began.

I found Team9000 at the start of 2011 by looking through the Minecraft Classic server lists, and found T9K to be the best organised, even with recognisable builds! After making a few things on the guest worlds, I decided to buy Minecraft and move onto survival. I wandered around asking to join towns, but was soundly rejected. I then wandered about the wilderness until I found the homestead of a few friendly veteran players who let me settle near them. I played for a while till one day I found my house completely greifed. I then gave up on T9K for about a year, and have only recently returned. Yes this is more than just how I met T9K, but I really didn't get into the community until my return.

found Team900 august 2011 i hated most other server because the rules were vague and there was no real purpose. T9k was top and i didn't even read the rules, (i knew the basics), and love t9k classic, played that for about 3-4 months got premium and have loved it ever since

Back