How did you find t9k

I bet there's people that wish the very same about you.
Now shut it.
Of course there are, you can't please everyone. Have you even read her posts?

President: Then we will drop nuclear bombs on the Japanese and scare the Soviet commies back to their mommies!
Imam: I demand you destroy this church!

There was that other blog about the priests and the strippers, it was deleted though. I think she mentioned there that she was under 13.

After being Insulted, had most of my friends turn their backs on me, burned down my work, banned and removed from my position as an admin from a classic server a long time ago for the only reason being I made a few pony pixel arts on my own personal map, I decided to fuck them and join another server.

For a sort of Melodramatic Irony, the first things I made in Minecraft classic in this server was purely Pony Pixel art. I decided to stay for a little and joined the site and post my work, from there I saw a couple of ponies in that banner and decided "Why the fuck not." And I decided to stay.

You are talking to the person who tried to get her to ragequit Team9000 about a month ago.
Trust me, I know her posts. However, she also has friends here. Just like you and I. So, let her gain and lose friends her way, and you should stop being a dick before you lose friends...

came on this community almost a year ago, wanted to meet people from around the world and have a nice time .
Minecraft seemed like a good way to do this :) .
Got on 14th of january with a lot of creativity :rofl: .
Got a break a few months ago
Now I'm back to probably stay for the next years to come :).
I love T9k :thumbsup: so keep up this nice community lads ;)
BlackBird2905

You are talking to the person who tried to get her to ragequit Team9000 about a month ago.
Trust me, I know her posts. However, she also has friends here. Just like you and I. So, let her gain and lose friends her way, and you should stop being a dick before you lose friends...
I've always been a dick. I wouldn't consider strangers on an internet forum to be "friends" anyway, so what does it matter to me? Losing potential "likes"? These virtual numbers are meaningless anyway. If I don't like something I say it, and you may have noticed that from the past.

But I guess people like me need to be told off and shut up, nobody likes conflict. So shut up I will, for the time being.

I've always been a dick. I wouldn't consider strangers on an internet forum to be "friends" anyway, so what does it matter to me? Losing potential "likes"? These virtual numbers are meaningless anyway. If I don't like something I say it, and you may have noticed that from the past.

But I guess people like me need to be told off and shut up, nobody likes conflict. So shut up I will, for the time being.
Actually, no. I hadn't noticed that from the past. You'd been a pretty cool guy to me, but maybe I'm just blind. Maybe we are just numbers and screen names. Maybe you are incapable of making true connections and friends over the internet. If that is the case, then I guess it won't matter if you lose one more "friend". It's not like we matter, anyway. Goodbye Katphish :coffee:

There was that other blog about the priests and the strippers, it was deleted though. I think she mentioned there that she was under 13.

That was just criticism of people's attitudes towards each other. It didn't mean any harm or racism. (P.S.your showing the whole concept in a bad way by not putting the rest of what I wrote) :confused: And, the strippers? What strippers? If your talking about the stripper character in one of the stories, then she is just a person in a cabana that is helping a detective investigate a crime scene. (no there was no description of the woman taking off her clothes) And what priest and the strippers? That was not a priest and that was a just a lingering joke about some guy claiming to be good when he is really a horrible person...

Since when did I say I was under 13?

I don't know about you, but I think strangers on the Internet deserve respect too. Everyone deserves respect. (yes, even Kim Kardashian) Please don't make my reputation worse here, I'm trying to fix it and your putting in stuff that is easy to misunderstand....

(P.S Also, please don't reply in rage, I DO NOT want a shitstorm.... Again)

You are communicating with people on this forum, are you not? Those 'likes' may be close to meaningless, but the communication isn't. Friends are made and lost through communication and action. There is plenty of both on the internet. Think deeply about this for a while before writing us off as mere numbers.

Actually, no. I hadn't noticed that from the past. You'd been a pretty cool guy to me, but maybe I'm just blind. Maybe we are just numbers and screen names. Maybe you are incapable of making true connections and friends over the internet. If that is the case, then I guess it won't matter if you lose one more "friend". It's not like we matter, anyway. Goodbye Katphish :coffee:
gg

Bai katphish, cya again whenever.

Sometimes, the friends we make on the interbutts become more loyal than our real life friends. And, I might add, that if it were not for T9K, and internet friendships, Pixiel and Chiba would never have met, and neither of them would be together and happy right now. I remember Pix before Chiba. She was a sad, lost panda. And that made me a sad lost panda. Sometimes the connections we make on here, are very very important.

Here and There and The Other Place: A Moondoggy's Tale

In a house there lived a Moondoggy. Not a run-down, ramshackle house full of dirty rooms and nasty things, but a decently-kept house with two stories and several bedrooms. The kind of place one would expect to find a Moondoggy most days sitting in front of his computer or television playing video games.

Before I continue I suppose it would be beneficial to tell you, the reader, what exactly a Moondoggy is. A Moondoggy is a rather curious creature. He keeps to himself most times, and when he does socialize, he references obscure comedies or makes horrific puns that few find humorous. A Moondoggy loves video games and technology, and will spend his entire weekend playing games and reading up on the newest gizmo or gadget. Moondoggy is distractingly handsome and carries a stick with him to beat off women, also to keep them away from him.

One day, about two years ago or so, this particular Moondoggy was reading one of his video game websites for the latest news and information, when an article popped up about a game called "Minecraft." Moondoggy read the article and was rather intruigued by the idea that he could potentially build anything in his mind using square cubes and so he thought he would give it a try. Thus began his journey of going Here, There and the Other Place before finding his community of like-minded individuals that numbered somewhere around 9000...

Look guys, I know katphish may be a self-confessed dick, but let's not make this ugly. We can just forgive then and forget make him/her smile! We can all be friends.... Right?

Let me just say, everyone has problems! Let katphish just get over it and make everything lighten up again!

I found it in october 2011 by starting to learn about minecraft. i started playing classic and right away joined team900 since it was like first on the server list

Back