How fast is YOUR computer? Compare scores!

;/
oh well, at least im not the worst one
scoreanshi.JPG

speed.png

And I don't even have an i5/i7 chip. That's a C2Quad Q9550 (running at 500 MHz FSB - ~4.2GHz). This is why I still debate about upgrading - this thing overclocked is still a beast.

Err, there's this part in the benchmark where your computer renders a video model of a floating tree. Maybe you didn't see it simply because you couldn't run it?
Probably didn't run it.
This lappy can't even run minecraft

And can barely run MC classic

fail quote is fail?

*cries*

AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO BEAUTIFUL, MY SEXY TOWER... ;(
And I haven't even overclocked it yet, plus I was running Minecraft (LBPR256x, Super-Fancy, Bump-Mapped, Better Water, and GLSL) while I waited for the thing to finish. I could probably hit a 3,000 score easily if I overclocked the processor and closed all programs. Also, the computer I'm running on is Gurw's old desktop. His new one is freaking beast, and he's upgrading it even more. Apparently he's got 16 slots for RAM or something insane like that. I don't pay much attention, and he's so excited about it he talks too fast for my brain to translate from 1337 to English. Computers aren't really my thing.

Interestingly enough, I got a much lower ratio on my 2D graphics than my 3D. I'll have to figure out why.

fail quote is fail?

And I haven't even overclocked it yet, plus I was running Minecraft (LBPR256x, Super-Fancy, Bump-Mapped, Better Water, and GLSL) while I waited for the thing to finish. I could probably hit a 3,000 score easily if I overclocked the processor and closed all programs. Also, the computer I'm running on is Gurw's old desktop. His new one is freaking beast, and he's upgrading it even more. Apparently he's got 16 slots for RAM or something insane like that. I don't pay much attention, and he's so excited about it he talks too fast for my brain to translate from 1337 to English. Computers aren't really my thing.

Interestingly enough, I got a much lower ratio on my 2D graphics than my 3D. I'll have to figure out why.
;(

Back