I dunno where to put this...

9* Under 5=2, under 9=5, under 18=9, 18-27 is respective ages, over 27=40
You've been gone so long, you've forgotten how to Team9000. You see, if you are under the age of 18, you are 12. If you are ages 18-20, we will think about promoting you to "Not 12" status. If you are 21 and over, depending on your actions, you may or may not still be 12. All depending. :3

You've been gone so long, you've forgotten how to Team9000. You see, if you are under the age of 18, you are 12. If you are ages 18-20, we will think about promoting you to "Not 12" status. If you are 21 and over, depending on your actions, you may or may not still be 12. All depending. :3
welp, I may have found the fountain of youth here xD

Happy birthday! You may now finally do...... Nothing special.
What are you even allowed to do in your country when you're 15?
I mean I'm 17 and I may drive and drink...

Happy birthday! You may now finally do...... Nothing special.
What are you even allowed to do in your country when you're 15?
I mean I'm 17 and I may drive and drink...
Uhm....I can uhm... Idk I think parental consented sex is legal at 15, may be 16. But let's face it, NOBODY HAS EVER DONE THAT XD

Happy birthday broski! even though you're 15, you should totally go drinking with parental supervision. reason: in some countries, children around the ages of 12-15 or so are allowed to drink alcohol, so long as their parents are present; to teach them good drinking habits. so go get some Budweiser or Samuel adams and drink up!

I play on Xbox Live, and I use the internet.

What are you getting at here?

-_-
It goes like this

In a game...

OMG YOU DUNNO HOW TO PLAY?! OMG YOU ARE SOOOOO UNDERAGED!!!!

In a youtube video....

OMG YOU DON'T THINK MY OPINION IS RIGHT?! OMG YOU ARE A TWELVE YEAR OLD VIRGIN!!!!

But let's not derail this thread. xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONSIEUR DAREDEVIL!!!

Back