I dunno where to put this...

I'd respond to that but people are whiny bitches. Know that I disagree with you. That is all.

I'd respond to that but people are whiny bitches. Know that I disagree with you. That is all.
People are whiny bitches and that's why I tone down everything I've said quite explicitly

But I will say that I think less of you because you disagree with me.

You can take shit

Niqqa you're 12

Seriously this is the worst joke ever - it demeans those who are being called 12 and it demeans 12-year-olds. Not that I have a massive issue with making fun of kiddies, but it's still pretty poor.

You guys clearly haven't taken the hint that David's pretty pissed about this.

There's no need for T9Kers who are over 18 to be constantly asserting their dominance. People will get respect if they behave well, but it seems that for a long time, there's been a culture of "if you're not over 18, then you're not good enough", or in layman's terms

"You're 12"

Just because you're older than someone doesn't give you a license to look down on others. You don't magically become mature on your 18th birthday; it's something that's built up over time.

While it's true that pubescents have a lot of pent-up agnst, it's also true that all you old farts are disillusioned and crusty and your lawns need trimming.

There's no need for us to make a big deal about age here. Unless someone's breaking COPPA or is sufficiently annoying that a crack is pretty fair, then it's otherwise pretty tiresome.

Yes, I respect that fact that being over 18 is cool or whatever and if you want to band together in your Mumble rooms and cliques then that's fine.

But just watching this thread, it's pretty saddening to see that people are going "LOLO teh way T9K worx is that ur inferior if you're not this age"

It's not funny,
It's not appreciated,
And I know no-one's going to take me seriously - no-one really does - but hear me out.

get fresh be cool stop being dicks
I take you very seriously.. And I could not agree with you more. Mass respect for bringing it up.

This is the weirdest "Happy Birthday" thread I think ever spawned on Team9000...

All the 12yr olds need to grow up, the 18yr olds need to chill out and everyone needs to wish the birthday peeps a very happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, Pyrhos (too lazy to make sure I spelled it right, but it's the guy who likes fire and his name isn't Vorsprung)!

Niqqa you're 12

Seriously this is the worst joke ever - it demeans those who are being called 12 and it demeans 12-year-olds. Not that I have a massive issue with making fun of kiddies, but it's still pretty poor.

You guys clearly haven't taken the hint that David's pretty pissed about this.

There's no need for T9Kers who are over 18 to be constantly asserting their dominance. People will get respect if they behave well, but it seems that for a long time, there's been a culture of "if you're not over 18, then you're not good enough", or in layman's terms

"You're 12"

Just because you're older than someone doesn't give you a license to look down on others. You don't magically become mature on your 18th birthday; it's something that's built up over time.

While it's true that pubescents have a lot of pent-up agnst, it's also true that all you old farts are disillusioned and crusty and your lawns need trimming.

There's no need for us to make a big deal about age here. Unless someone's breaking COPPA or is sufficiently annoying that a crack is pretty fair, then it's otherwise pretty tiresome.

Yes, I respect that fact that being over 18 is cool or whatever and if you want to band together in your Mumble rooms and cliques then that's fine.

But just watching this thread, it's pretty saddening to see that people are going "LOLO teh way T9K worx is that ur inferior if you're not this age"

It's not funny,
It's not appreciated,
And I know no-one's going to take me seriously - no-one really does - but hear me out.

get fresh be cool stop being dicks

Ahh but you fail to realize that it has and always will work in reverse, we treat people who are mature as so.

Also you are missing that from day one I have always called people under 18 12, ask nuron.. He was my first victim like nearly 3 years ago srs.

Also also, if you genuinely think I'm serious then you have obviously forgotten who I am since I stopped being around, don't be silly vorsauge, you know I kid man.

Ahh but you fail to realize that it has and always will work in reverse, we treat people who are mature as so.

Also you are missing that from day one I have always called people under 18 12, ask nuron.. He was my first victim like nearly 3 years ago srs.

Also also, if you genuinely think I'm serious then you have obviously forgotten who I am since I stopped being around, don't be silly vorsauge, you know I kid man.
He's not talking about you really Con bby

Back