I dunno where to put this...

He's right, usually re-railing a train takes a lot of cranes and heavy equipment. We ain't got the budget for dat. It cant be re-railed
Pffft, if you look closely the current train we are "riding" on is simply a gigantic plastic toy train, thus making the re-railing budget low...

(I have no idea how the train didn't collapse due to the sheer weight of my stupidity though)

Call of Duty/Halo/Gow/Etc players.

I rest my case.
So your case is apparently that even though I'm 21 and very mature while gaming, that I'm a 12 year old douchebag because I play Halo and CoD?

You are losing a bit of the respect I had for you. I suggest you stop insulting me.

So your case is apparently that even though I'm 21 and very mature while gaming, that I'm a 12 year old douchebag because I play Halo and CoD?

You are losing a bit of the respect I had for you. I suggest you stop insulting me.
-_-

It's a satirical commentary on the state of online gaming, specifically of the Xbox community. If you can't laugh, shut the fuck up and let the rest of us enjoy the joke.

Call of Duty/Halo/Gow/Etc players.

I rest my case.

-_-

It's a satirical commentary on the state of online gaming, specifically of the Xbox community. If you can't laugh, shut the fuck up and let the rest of us enjoy the joke.

Enough. All of you. Frankly, regardless if it's a joke, at the rate this is already heading, you 3 are acting/ most likely going to act as 12 year old kids. Go ahead, get mad at my post, I really don't care; you're turning a simple, fun Birthday wishing thread into a shitstorm and it's only been up for like a day or so.

Just stop, end this storm at my post, and move on.

So anyway, How's your birthday been Dare?

I'm not insulting you in any shape or form, as Gurw stated I'm making a commentary on the state of online gaming, which is sadly plagued by immature idiots from all ages that act as if they were 12. I'm an active Halo player myself so if I was implying that you were a 12 year old douchebag for playing the game I would therefore be insulting myself.

I'm sorry if you felt insulted by my previous comments.

On topic now, Happy Birthday Mate.

I'm not insulting you in any shape or form, as Gurw said I'm making a commentary on the state of online gaming, which is sadly plagued by immature idiots from all ages that act as if they were 12. I'm an active Halo player myself so if I was implying that you were a 12 year old douchebag for playing the game I would therefore be insulting myself.

I'm sorry if you felt insulted by my previous comments.

On topic now, Happy Birthday Mate.
Apology accepted, and I do apologize for my reaction to it as it was a bit un-necessary on my part to take it like I did.

All august babies are definitely the coolest. Happy birthday :D
xBPOYJX.gif

Back