If you were an animal, what would you be?

JerzeyLegend

If you were an animal, what kind of animal would it be?

I would be a chihuahua.

Funny-Chihuahua-Wallpaper-Im-an-Accountant.jpg

Small, intelligent, fashionable, but mess with me and ...

bigstock_Angry_Chihuahua_Growling__Ye_7629174-720x437.jpg

You'll get the fangs!

So... what animal would you be? Please refrain from complete idiocy.

EDIT: For future reference, I'd like if you came to your own deductions and not use a tool. Evaluate yourself and tell me what animal YOU think you would be.

I whould possibly be a Parrot
creative_parrot_by_saramago19-d4xydw6.jpg

Since parrots can be pretty smart, learn fast and they can make people mad x) but aswell they live kind of longer then a reguler bird

Fox-Running.jpg
fox-4609.jpg
tumblr_m98t9t0Ns51qzfsnio1_500.jpg
cute-baby-animals---british-squee.jpg

Overwhelmingly, cultural consensus on fox animal symbolism deals with:
  • cunning
  • strategy
  • quick-thinking
  • adaptability
  • cleverness
  • wisdom
The red in the fox is representative of a solar emblem. As a solar emblem the fox animal symbolism deals with:
  • passion
  • desire
  • intensity
  • expression

Animal Personality Test Result - Fox

adorable-fox.jpg
284098-Red-Fox-Kits-Donna-Dannen-760x887.jpg
GrayFox-Climbing_up_tree.jpg
article-2281789-18134C10000005DC-104_964x708.jpg

Whelp, I knew there was another reason foxes are my favorite animal.. y'know, aside from the fact that they're soooo goddamn adorable!

To be completely honest.
The test resulted with Wild Cat -> You might also be... Penguin, Fox

Fox-Running.jpg
284098-Red-Fox-Kits-Donna-Dannen-760x887.jpg
GrayFox-Climbing_up_tree.jpg
fox-4609.jpg

Overwhelmingly, cultural consensus on fox animal symbolism deals with:

• cunning
  • strategy
  • quick-thinking
  • adaptability
  • cleverness
  • wisdom

The red in the fox is representative of a solar emblem. As a solar emblem the fox animal symbolism deals with:
    • passion
    • desire
    • intensity
    • expression

Animal Personality Result
      tumblr_m98t9t0Ns51qzfsnio1_500.jpg
      adorable-fox.jpg
      article-2281789-18134C10000005DC-104_964x708.jpg
      cute-baby-animals---british-squee.jpg

Whelp, I knew there was another reason foxes are my favorite animal.. y'know, aside from the fact that they're soooo goddamn adorable!
According to that, I'm an otter.

otter-15.jpg

"A lover who wants to impress an otter should know that otters love to eat out"
>///>

For future reference, I'd like if you came to your own deductions and not use a tool. Evaluate yourself and tell me what animal YOU think you would be.

That test thing amuses me. It says I would be a Bear. Or I could also be a Zebra or a Lion. (Kenya!)

At any rate, to be honest. I've already been asked what sort of animal I would want to be if I could be any animal. My answer is always the same. A Shark. More specifically a Great White Shark. Though I've also answered with Blue Whale and Red Panda.

I've always had an admiration of sharks and a fascination with them. They are clever and intelligent. Rely mainly on their instincts and senses. They are the apex predators in the ocean. They are solitary creatures. They have survived longer then most other creatures on earth. They are in essence a living dinosaur. They travel long distances across the world. They are warm blooded. They live in a variety of different places.

My spirit animal is the Panthera onca, or Jaguar, specifically of the Black coloration. Known for being very clean, very stubborn, and for having a drive to single-mindedly pursue a goal until it is attained. I have been associated with this majestic creature ever since before I turned 5 years old. Melanistic Jaguars (the black ones) are a rare kind, the coloration occurring in only about 5-6% of the population. Jaguars are solitary creatures, only coming together to mate and the mothers to rear their young for 2-3 years - but past mates and young are rarely forgotten, showing that the Jaguar has a long memory for socialization.

In the ancient languages, my name nearly always translates to "wanderer." I find the solitary life of the Jaguar to be suitable to my own needs, and as many of you can attest, my friendships are often left for long months before I reconnect. Similar to the Jaguar I am also extremely driven, horribly stubborn (as my whole family, especially my girlfriend, will attest), and my apartment is kept sterile at all times (well, not entirely true, I can be a slob when I'm overtired).

Interestingly, the test turned up wildcat. Close enough, since being more specific wasn't an option, it turns out.

What I would like to be:

liger-napoleon-dynamite-air-freshener.jpg

Why: Reasons stated in above picture.

Holy shit, look at that thing!
liger_1.jpg

What I probably would be:

Either

prairiedog1.jpg

or

300px-Meerkat_feb_09.jpg

Why: I'm industrious and generally reclusive. I keep a look out for family and tend to stay local. I'm willing to put myself at risk if it means protecting loved ones. Since I'm not really chubby and prefer heat over cold, I guess I'd be the meerkat but a prairie dog is not too far off.

If I could be anything, I would be a platypus.
cause is it cute and really unique, but still has the ability kill people.

Yes, platypus can kill.

My spirit animal is a Hawk, my Zodiac is a ram (Aries) and my fav animals are the wolf, side-striped jackal, and any predatory bird, mainly the Aplomado Falcon. any of these are fine with me. :D

Untitled.png

I think they got it all wrong. (Cuz I picked a number of them to be dastardly and unkind) Oh well I guess it makes one wicked storyline.

If I were an animal, I'd probably be less aligned with those representing good and uncompromising. But I guess that's what lions are I guess. (to an extent)

Back