If you were an animal, what would you be?

So, I took the animal test and it believes I am Tiger....

Tiger.jpg

I love Tigers....

It was funny though, the way they talking about Tigers living human lives. O.o

I think I would be a deer.

Deer are very lively and act completely retarded quite often. They spook easily and will run away at the sight of anything unfamiliar. If you see a deer, it's most likely acting goofy, running away from something that isn't there, sticking it's tongue out, or running straight towards your car, but in its natural environment, it's very graceful and peaceful, as long as it can be home.

Mostly due to their tendency to jump in front of cars, their stupidity often causes a problem for others, but most are willing to overlook it once the damage is fixed. They often get into places they shouldn't.
But, deer are very endearing creatures, most people will gawk at a deer standing at the edge of the woods, because they're so neat.

In a nutshell, Deer have issues, but everyone loves them, even if a lot of people still enjoy killing them, it's just because they're so damn delicious.

Deer are very lively and act completely retarded quite often. They spook easily and will run away at the sight of anything unfamiliar. If you see a deer, it's most likely acting goofy, running away from something that isn't there, sticking it's tongue out, or running straight towards your car, but in its natural environment, it's very graceful and peaceful, as long as it can be home.

Mostly due to their tendency to jump in front of cars, their stupidity often causes a problem for others, but most are willing to overlook it once the damage is fixed. They often get into places they shouldn't.
But, deer are very endearing creatures, most people will gawk at a deer standing at the edge of the woods, because they're so neat.

In a nutshell, Deer have issues, but everyone loves them, even if a lot of people still enjoy killing them, it's just because they're so damn delicious.
Whatever, gerbil boy.

..... Some people enjoy killing people y'know..

Lemming.

Never really been a leader, just someone who follows orders and does what everyone else does.

I'd probably be an owl. Owls are usually depicted as silent observers or symbols of wisdom. I don't socialize much, and my peers have called me wise on a few occasions.

Plus, both owls and I have the type of glare that has a mix of contempt, disapproval, and indifference.
great-horned-owl-stare-alan-lenk.jpg

I'd probably be an owl. Owls are usually depicted as silent observers or symbols of wisdom. I don't socialize much, and my peers have called me wise on a few occasions.

Plus, both owls and I have the type of glare that has a mix of contempt, disapproval, and indifference.
great-horned-owl-stare-alan-lenk.jpg
:yarly:

Back