I'm Krysi. What's up?

Krysi

Hey, there. I'm new here (obviously). I was looking for some new servers to play on and I found this server on Minestatus. I'm not exactly sure what to do on the server as of now, but I'm hoping I'll find something. ( :

So, again, hi. (You can call me Krysi, by the way.)

: D

Hey, there. I'm new here (obviously). I was looking for some new servers to play on and I found this server on Minestatus. I'm not exactly sure what to do on the server as of now, but I'm hoping I'll find something. ( :

So, again, hi. (You can call me Krysi, by the way.)

: D
Noot noot, and bonjour, fine-appearing person.

My name is Vorsprung, and for want of not looking like a complete ingrate, welcome to Team9000, where Ozy has a beard, and Ollee is weird!

I'm more than certain that your time here will be rather enjoyable in the most fantastical sense. While we are indeedy the best at Miney, there's more to us than just that. Now, duck! (The avian type.)

Look at this, we've got Blogs, an' Forums, Servers to play TF2 on, Contests! So you can make this enterprise worth it! Radios and threads filled with silly pony business, and even a Wiki, and a mysterious Goggles. (No-one actually knows what the Goggles are.)

Remember, all Aperture Science equipment is heatproof to temperatures up to 4000 degrees Kelvin. We're all sane here, and I'll let you in on a secret:

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Have fun, stay sharp, and keep dat purple, girl, 'cos it be illin',

Vorsprung
~resident lowlife and / or best person ever.

Ohai! Welcome to T9K. There is plenty to do, and not just on the Minecraft servers. Obviously you have found the forums, but check out the other things on that little bar up there too. Take a look around, and have fun. :D

(Also, that little MLP tab does not stand for Major League Ping-Pong. Avoid it if you are not a fan of ponies. ;))

EDIT: Vorsprung, you witty ninja...

I'm afraid to ask what a "shitstorm" is... ._.'

And I'd have to say either singing or doing some form of art. As for T9K, I don't really know. I mean, I can't really gather what the community is like here, but I'd like to be a part of it. :3

Hope you have a splendiferous time, I'm beese.

Normally it's my job to scare the living daylights out of new people, but you seem nice.

Beese is pretty much harmless.. only thing involving Beese and "scary", is rsmv's photoshoped pictures of him...

As for art, we have a thread going called "Drawing Time" where we share our various works of art, be it drawn, painted, or done in gimp, photoshop, or sai :) you may like to check that out

*Edit: A shitstorm is pretty much, just: people bitching someone out over something

I'm afraid to ask what a "shitstorm" is... ._.'

And I'd have to say either singing or doing some form of art. As for T9K, I don't really know. I mean, I can't really gather what the community is like here, but I'd like to be a part of it. :3

The community is... Interesting, from my experience. But always know how to have fun and enjoy video games.

Welcome.

only thing involving Beese and "scary", is rsmv's photoshop pictures of him...
There not thaaaaaaaaaattt....sccaarryyy....

There horrifying
..,,.jpg
67.jpg

Back