I'm Krysi. What's up?

Owai hello :D
I'm the only Asian kid in this group. I'm 13 x3
Have a gewd tiem at Taem9000

Ohai there!
There's not much left to explain about the community or the games we play for that matter, so I'll just introduce myself, and welcome you.:p
I'm CaptainGinyu and this is where I live (this isn't far from the truth.) I enjoy gaming along with everyone else here, and I hope we all get along together in the near future.
Enjoy your stay at T9K Krysi!:D

2 pages of on topic welcoming...New record? New record!

Anywho, Im joe, welcome to the cult, err gang,, err church.....w/e that will do :D
Have a good time:coffee:

Welcome, I see you have met our most esteemed members rather quickly, you also have a typing quirk that is interesting too.
I be karma, the most sane one of the group. For now.

Welcome to Team9000 Krysi! If ya haven't noticed we are a crazy lot of the young and old, hip and nerdy, etc. etc. etc... group of miscreants on the interwebs, hope you enjoy your stay and stick around for the wild and craziness that goes on 24/7 here.

~Bored

Thanks for welcoming me, guys. ( :

I'd really like to join the Mumble more. Although, the one time I joined it, I felt kinda uncomfortable because I was silenced and there were sort of two things going on (a movie and a conversation).

And I like the fact that there are other Asians in this community. : D

When you join mumble, you need to make sure to switch to a channel. The lobby you enter in is silenced for everyone.

Well hai there. I'm dare, a member here since sep. 12 2010. Glad to see someone here that isn't asking how to fly, being unbanned, or for a promotion in a topic about ponies. As for being trolled...That happens here. Alot. Especcially from Rsmv2you (I still love you willy <3) Anyways, I hope you like it here!

Be welcome, hi, have a nice time here... aaaaand.... I guess that's enough words for welcoming someone.

Now questions of my very personal intrest: DId you make the avatar Urself or where did you get it from?

Back