Ingress Thread

A few co-workers were playing this, and I checked on my home town of Sedalia, MO. Can't get the map without an account, but the entire town is surrounded by this giant, green, 50-mile wide donut. I don't entirely understand it, but I am impressed.
That's known as field art. Likely a coordinated effort from at least a dozen level 8+ players.

as of tonight, I am now level 8! been working toward that milestone the last couple of weeks, and popping links/fields in key locations made the process quick.

*dances*

hey... HEY. HELIOS. ITS COMING!

you know what this means? you iOS users can play the game soon![/i][/b][/i][/b]
SO MUCH IS HAPPENING FROM THIS. PORTAL VIRUS, WHICH COULD END INGRESS, RESISTANCE MEMBERS REBELLING (ironic) AGAINST ADA, AND IOS :)D) COING OUT SOON. Plus, a new xm anomaly which has a satellite site 40 minutes from me!
HELIOS IS COMING! ENLIGHTENED, GET READY!

SO MUCH IS HAPPENING FROM THIS. PORTAL VIRUS, WHICH COULD END INGRESS, RESISTANCE MEMBERS REBELLING (ironic) AGAINST ADA, AND IOS :)D) COING OUT SOON. Plus, a new xm anomaly which has a satellite site 40 minutes from me!
HELIOS IS COMING! ENLIGHTENED, GET READY!
i might have to go make a "visit" to family for the anomaly in Tacoma... x3

Got iOS version of ingress, joined resistance. Home town is quite blue but where I live now (St. Louis) it varies.

Got iOS version of ingress, joined resistance.

this is all I have to say to you:
ztCWLLU.png

dun' worry, you can always switch sides :p

Pushing through my badge prerequisites for lvl 9 before the Tacoma, WA anomaly, closest ones available to me are the Silver tier Pioneer and Silver tier Connector >.<

Pushing through my badge prerequisites for lvl 9 before the Tacoma, WA anomaly, closest ones available to me are the Silver tier Pioneer and Silver tier Connector >.<
Im still level 4. :eek: Trying to get to L5 before the Baltimore Satellite Anomoly.

Well I decided to update so now I am not trapped by the oversized UI and can actually play. So hooray for that.

2014-10-26.PNG

For a level 5 who hasn't played since early May, this makes me feel rather proud. A little over 5,000 MU, and this 2.5 hour jog moved me to #3 in the Enlightened Regional Leaderboard. I'm the only level 5 in the top 10 on either faction's leaderboard. Hooray me!

Downloaded this today whilst on the bus. Managed to hack 8 portals before I got home. All of them places of worship for some reason. Not sure about the point of this game but it sure drains my battery quickly aha.

Back