IRL PICS! (if you want to)

not bad at all, although, for some reason I thought they were turbo, and you're driving a stick in the US, you make me proud thee <3
All I have owned and Will ever own are standards. And there is an Awd Turbo model but these cars are so rare in the US that I was lucky to even find one, so I gladly took the FWD N/A. Hatchbacks are not popular at all in the US market.

All I have owned and Will ever own are standards. And there is an Awd Turbo model but these cars are so rare in the US that I was lucky to even find one, so I gladly took the FWD N/A. Hatchbacks are not popular at all in the US market.
hatchbacks are cool :3

God freaking trees, conspiring against all of us, I swear.

Hey, you bite your tongue! Trees are of vital importance to us right where they are!

If you cut them all down to drive in thew woods, then Bears will be able to kill us all, not to mention total our cars.
you See, trees act as a natural barrier between the bear threat and humans. without said trees, we would be mauled to death. :3

Hey, you bite your tongue! Trees are of vital importance to us right where they are!

If you cut them all down to drive in thew woods, then Bears will be able to kill us all, not to mention total our cars.
you See, trees act as a natural barrier between the bear threat and humans. without said trees, we would be mauled to death. :3
We wouldn't have to worry about the bears, so long as we're capable of drawing circles in the mud.

Bleh, I'll join in on the fun cuz what the hecknot x3

View attachment 141806
View attachment 141807

and finally heres a pic of my digimon and digivice
if-i-had-one.jpg

I don't like this but I liked it anyway.

Do you not know how to smile?

You'll notice that in practically every picture of me with people I can never take it seriously or not pull a face. My current go-to is the one in the first picture haha.

Edit: Ps upon rereading that, why be negative, get out your mood.

Back