IRL PICS! (if you want to)

2 year difference, growing up is slightly awesome

522324_420125311336676_1180231030_n.jpg
960274_791964587486078_1744016454_n.jpg

You need to learn how to tie a tie. Period. Exclamation point. No questions asked. If your dad doesn't know how, figure it out. Clip-ons are weaksauce, especially when wearing a uniform. Uniforms (in particular military and public service such a firefighters, police, etc.) immediately give an impression of order, poise and training. You lose credibility by taking an "easy" route with that tie. There is also a thing called a "gig line," and yours is awful. The buttons on your shirt should line up with your belt buckle which should line up with your pants zipper, which all should be in line with your tie (which, again, should be tied and not a clip-on). Frankly, you look crooked from your head to you toe. I am going to assume you were just finishing your shift riot policing somewhere and that's why you look the way you look.

And it's not safe to leave a bottle of glue on the floor like that. A fireman should know that.

You may not realize this, but it is more true than you could possibly imagine. Also, Conrod is completely right, the small things matter a lot. Learn to tie a tie, its the first step in learning how to wear a uniform (and carries over to wearing a suit, which is a completely different ball game every man should play) and is something everyone knows. Moondoggy was a bit harsh, as all you really needed to do is center your belt buckle and align your tie, which would have taken all but 2 seconds in front of a mirror.

On a side note, what do you mean not entirely sober, you look like you're 14.

Otherwise, keep at it and you'll look really snazzy one day. Maybe.

Learn to tie a tie, its the first step in learning how to wear a uniform
I know how to tie a tie but the clip on that comes with the uniform is what they want me to wear with it so i don't have much of a choice.. Also i had just put that stuff on in a rush. When i wear it to a dinnrer tomorrow (will have photos) i will make sure to take my time and have it all pertyyyy and stuff.
you look like you're 14.

-_-

These are my favourite photos from the concert I went to yesterday. It was Paramore featuring You Me at Six and twentyonepilots as the support bands. It was the greatest thing ever!!! I'm so tired but it was definitely one of the greatest things I've ever experienced!

Fav1.jpg

Fav2.jpg

Fav3.jpg

Fav4.jpg

Fav5.jpg

EDIT:
This is a photo of the crowd on the night

1504505_10151937606509751_1391419859_o.jpg

Me and my friends were like two rows behind the person with the mohawk on the right of this picture. I can't actually see me but we were there! XD But as you can see, the arena we were at was pretty much full!

Back