IRL PICS! (if you want to)

As of tonight, Rampage is no longer in pristine condition. Happy fucking 23rd birthday to me...

kHTHC4R.jpg

0LpmzeG.jpg

FOI7oCE.jpg

A deer ran out in front of my car and I hit it going 45mph and sent it flying through the air. To Rampage's credit though, she didn't lose any momentum from the hit at all and only slowed down when I stopped to look at the damage.

Thankfully it's only my front bumper that got destroyed, so it won't be as big of a hit to my wallet as I thought it would be. If you want a sturdy car, buy a Mitsubishi Lancer.

(This was a dead center collision with a full sized doe, which lived but probably hopefully got broken ribs that punctured something vital)

They still aren't allowed to force you to change your natural hair color, unless this is some kind of private university, which even then I am unsure. I would fight this tooth and nail.

Awww, what a cute little lawn dart you're sitting in :p
It wasn't her natural hair color. It was artifically colored multiple colors.

They still aren't allowed to force you to change your natural hair color, unless this is some kind of private university, which even then I am unsure. I would fight this tooth and nail.
No I had dyed my hair three different shades for the summer, and had to change it from that.

Moondoggy, I know this is a newfangled idea, but her hair was multi-colored.

It's something these durn kids do and it makes different areas of her hair different colors.

Her school requires all hair to be mono-chromatic, so she had to dye it, and chose black.

She didn't HAVE to make it a dark color, she just chose black because why not.

not trying to be condecending, just keeping with old man theme. <3

Moondoggy, I know this is a newfangled idea, but her hair was multi-colored.

It's something these durn kids do and it makes different areas of her hair different colors.

Her school requires all hair to be mono-chromatic, so she had to dye it, and chose black.

She didn't HAVE to make it a dark color, she just chose black because why not.

not trying to be condecending, just keeping with old man theme. <3

I'm so old I can only see in mono-chrome.

Sorry, my heart aches when I see someone with red hair change it to anything but red. I had a crush in high school because I thought she was a red head. Turns out it was fake, stopped crushing her. My wife, back when we were still just dating, dyed her hair MORE red (like, cartoonishly red) and I almost broke it off with her. I've got a thing about hair and its natural color, so sue me.

Glad to see Amira warming up to people. <3
Me too! x3
Jiy can pet her almost as much as you could, but he's still kind of scared of her.
She's taken to flying around the house, which is the only time I can cuddle with her, but we're clipping her wings today (hopefully)

Back