Is this a good trade? (TF2)

umm he just wanted to wear it for somthing and is going to give it back xD i just wanted to know if it would be a good trade if i wanted to sell it to him
HAS HE GIVEN IT BACK YET? HOW DOES IT LOOK ON THAT GUY'S SOLDIER?

By the way, to answer your question, this IS a good trade.
Just not for you.

I'd be over the moon, i'd just ask to try it on for a second then bail.
oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

i unboxed like 4 haunteds
You were guaranteed to unbox Haunteds during Halloween anyway.
All items from the Eerie Crate were unboxed in Haunted quality unless they were Unusual.

So 4 Haunteds? That's not an achievement.

That's like saying "I unboxed 4 Stranges".

You would expect someone to unbox 4 Stranges.

Jesus Christ Fox_News. I was on the server where you unboxed it and told you not to sell it without consulting a T9K member. AGH. If I'd know you'd do this, I would of bought it lmfao.

Oh there was alot of underlying hatred about you Fox_News. Now there is alot of ridicule for the fact you made bad trades with virtual hats that don't exist irl in TF2.

That's okay, knowing T9k this thread will be derailed soon soon.

this thread has turned into a hate thread about me
Not so much that, as the fact that you made a thread asking about advice, and you got screwed because you didn't wait for any. People aren't hating on you, they're majorly disappointed in you. Protip for next time: Don't. Trust. Anyone. Even if T9k is in their name. Do your own homework before you do anything. If they're being pushy, they are likely trying to screw you over. Study the trade thread and look at the convenient sites posted there.

Back